Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Rihanna and I have had a bad relationship for many years (unbeknownst to her) because I get the feeling (based on various instances) that she’s not a nice person and I have zero tolerance for that.

I was willing to bury the hatchet when I learned that Fentyis cruelty free, and I bought this lipstick.

The packaging is beautiful. The lipstick itself does a good job providing a bold red color that is universally flattering.

But it’s dry yet messy, and disappears almost immediately from the inner rims (? I don’t know what to call that) of my lips leaving me looking psychotic.

on 3/23/2018 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the color and the packaging, but the bleed/transfer is just too much. This reads as a red with a hint of orange on my complexion and it's a fun, bright color. But it came off: on my tissue after blotting when the color was dry, on my husband when I gave him a peck, on my drinking glass rim, on my napkin. After a meal I had that unattractive color-around-the-lip-edges look with only the lightest stain of red on the rest of my lips. I hope the next round of Fenty lip colors has more staying power!

UPDATE: the above review is for the original color Uncensored (billed as 'universal red'). I recently purchased Unveil, the chocolate brown, and thought the consistency was slightly thicker and the color has a little more staying power. Calling this "longwear" is VERY overstated, though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Shade:Uncuffed

HG. And I rarely say that. This is my first Fenty purchase and first liquid lip. I have always been put off liquids because I do not want dry and matte (probably a misconception of mine though). But this was a complete impulse purchase when I visited a Fenty counter just for pure curiosity about the line. But the moment the SA put this on me I knew I had to buy it. Its runny but very pigmented. On my lips its a mauvey brown drying down slightly more brown (looks very 90s!) but not overly so. On my NC20 skin its not too dark either. Its very comfortable, in fact I can forget I am even wearing it. Its the first lip product which has lasted several hours though eating and drinking with only minimal fading in the centre after a few hours - this is unheard of for me. I get no bleeding and I get a good line with the applicator. This never feels dry on me and has not caused my lips to dry out after wearing this for a few days in a row.

I love this so much I hope they release more shades.

on 12/21/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

OMG- I have tried to wear red lipstick many times but just never felt comfortable in the look for me. Well since I received the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in uncensored, I have been wearing red lipstick everyday--yes even during the day and I love it!! It truly is universally flattering. I have notice a little transferring but it maybe because I always use lip balm underneath, I'm going to try without lip balm and see if that prevents the small amount of transfer that I see now. Also it feels great on your lips, not tight or drying which is why I have not been able to wear most other matte liquid lipsticks I have tried. I'm in love and can't wait to see/ try other colors.

on 12/3/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Picked this up as I love Fenty and I can’t seem to pass up a red lip stick. Sue me. Anyhoo - this is pricey but the packaging is gorgeous. The applicator isn’t the traditional doe foot shape, which makes getting a clean line a bit challenging. The formula itself is thin, which I expected given its a lip paint. There is no scent that I noticed. It applies smoothly and evenly and does not dry out my lips nor does it crack or crumble. It is NOT budge proof like Rihanna claims BUT it is very durable. I wore it to a birthday dinner and I only needed a small touch up after eating and drinking. Reapplying isn’t a disaster like other liquid lipsticks either. The shade itself is a true blue based red - a bit deeper than Stila’s Beso and Sephora’s matte lip creme in 01 Always Red. It is truly gorgeous and works on every skin tone. I would repurchase.