Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

3.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Shade:Uncuffed

HG. And I rarely say that. This is my first Fenty purchase and first liquid lip. I have always been put off liquids because I do not want dry and matte (probably a misconception of mine though). But this was a complete impulse purchase when I visited a Fenty counter just for pure curiosity about the line. But the moment the SA put this on me I knew I had to buy it. Its runny but very pigmented. On my lips its a mauvey brown drying down slightly more brown (looks very 90s!) but not overly so. On my NC20 skin its not too dark either. Its very comfortable, in fact I can forget I am even wearing it. Its the first lip product which has lasted several hours though eating and drinking with only minimal fading in the centre after a few hours - this is unheard of for me. I get no bleeding and I get a good line with the applicator. This never feels dry on me and has not caused my lips to dry out after wearing this for a few days in a row.

I love this so much I hope they release more shades.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I read a lot mixed review about this product.
I bought this on the end of November, on early December I haven't try it and I read tons of mixed review, so I was so skeptical.

Some said the consistency is too runny and it will bleeds at the end of the day, I just sweating when I heard those review, I mean red bleeds lip is not my cup of tea.

So on Christmas I test it out, wow oh wow
I end up loving this product so much?

The consistency is very watery, but you can make it work, to avoid bleeds on my lips, I apply lip liner.

But my mom wear it without lip liner, it looks just good on her.

Ok the shade, THE SHADE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I think it looks nice to anyone.

Packaging is unique, so edgy, which I love.

on 12/30/2017 12:40:00 PM

I love this lip paint! I bought it because I am the biggest fan of red lipstick and Rihanna. I expected it to be quite bright, but it is actually a darker red on my lips. (I am very pale) It definitely suits many skin tones, but the result may vary.
The glass bottle looks gorgeous! The price isn’t bad in my opinion. The applicator is quite unusual but does what it needs to. The formula is very thin and you only need the tiniest bit to cover your lips.
The finish is definitely (satin) matte, but in the most comfortable way. It does not dry my lips at all and it does not look bad after hours of wear. It stays on very well, but it is not transfer proof. It starts to feather if I eat something too greasy.

on 12/21/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

OMG- I have tried to wear red lipstick many times but just never felt comfortable in the look for me. Well since I received the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in uncensored, I have been wearing red lipstick everyday--yes even during the day and I love it!! It truly is universally flattering. I have notice a little transferring but it maybe because I always use lip balm underneath, I'm going to try without lip balm and see if that prevents the small amount of transfer that I see now. Also it feels great on your lips, not tight or drying which is why I have not been able to wear most other matte liquid lipsticks I have tried. I'm in love and can't wait to see/ try other colors.

on 12/7/2017 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Best long lasting liquid lipstick I've ever tried.

This is truely a unique product:
It lasts all day (well over 12 hours!) thru drinking and eating
Doesn't make your lips look dry
Doesn't wear off unevenly
The shade really is stunning, a perfect red
The finish is satin matte, not dry, which isn't common in a long lasting lip product
The packaging is gorgeous
The price is fair

The only con I can think of is that there aren't more shades in this formula :)

Bravo fenty beauty

on 12/3/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Picked this up as I love Fenty and I can’t seem to pass up a red lip stick. Sue me. Anyhoo - this is pricey but the packaging is gorgeous. The applicator isn’t the traditional doe foot shape, which makes getting a clean line a bit challenging. The formula itself is thin, which I expected given its a lip paint. There is no scent that I noticed. It applies smoothly and evenly and does not dry out my lips nor does it crack or crumble. It is NOT budge proof like Rihanna claims BUT it is very durable. I wore it to a birthday dinner and I only needed a small touch up after eating and drinking. Reapplying isn’t a disaster like other liquid lipsticks either. The shade itself is a true blue based red - a bit deeper than Stila’s Beso and Sephora’s matte lip creme in 01 Always Red. It is truly gorgeous and works on every skin tone. I would repurchase.

on 12/14/2018 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I cannot tell if i love this or I'm buying into the hype but i do like this. I like that its not a terrible feeling on my lips and lasts forever. It is not totally dry and has slip, itll literally stay on past shower and into bed and next day. I got the RED, uncensored? The "universal flattering red" and i have medium skin tone. It is NICE dont get me wrong, just not sure its amazing omg red. Ive felt the same with Russian Red from MAC and that Dior one thats supposed to be best red ever and a Loreal one used on Mad Men. I think Red will always be bold to wear and plays into beauty addicts concept of this show stopping red lip. Soo, because ive over analyzed this, i do not know if its truly an amazing Red or just a normal wow pop anyway red. The formula is wonderful. I do like it. Try it first in store is my recommendation.

I have this in uncensored and from now on it will be my first choice in red lipstick.

It's in a lovely unusual bottle, like a tall nail polish, and the applicator is fantastic. It's like a typical fuzzy lip gloss applicator but with a sort of scooped foot which carries loads of the product. I have to dab it on the edge of the bottle because it's too much for me to use in one go. The consistency is very thin like water but the pigment is unbelievably vivid straight away. It dries fast, so any mistakes have to be removed as quickly as possible. It feels feather-light while it's on, and it stays put for as long as you want it to, but that doesn't mean it won't smudge or transfer. I mostly get smudges when I'm eating, but maybe that's just me. Never had it on my teeth though.

The shade is amazing. I haven't seen it on a single person who doesn't suit it. I'm really looking forward to the new shades.

on 10/7/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored which is the bright 'universal' red shade. In the tube Uncensored comes in it looks like a true red on me it mostly appears as a true red but appears a tiny bit bright as it leans a tiny bit orangey red on me.

The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint appears quite matte on my lips and feels relatively lightweight and comfortable on. The tube for the Stunna Lip Paint is gorgeous, glamorous and retro looking in an old school Hollywood silver screen star type of way and it does look like it might be a glass bottle of nail polish. The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint does transfer a bit but it does last for quite a while on the lips.

The trick to wearing the Stunna Lip Paint is to apply it sparingly and to eke it out instead of applying many layers of it on if you don't want it to transfer so much supposedly.

I think I'd buy this item in Uncensored again probably because I love the pretty glass tube that it comes in and I love red. I don't know we'll see - maybe I'll think about it.

Fashion Fair Butterscotch, Black Opal Truly Topaz, Nars Malaga

on 10/1/2018 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful red, and I normally don’t like or wear reds. The packaging is unique and beautiful and lux, and I like the unusually shaped doe foot, but I feel that I have to be extra careful especially because this is so pigmented. It does dry down matter and darker than it initially looks which I like, but it smears and feathers quite easily. I also wouldn’t smile immediately upon application or it would get all over the teeth. I honestly bought this because of the hype, but I don’t think I regret it. Unlike other mattes, this doesn’t crack on me or get dry and I don’t have to scrub it off the lips. This is so pigmented that I don’t think you could completely use this up unless you wear red everyday and reapply.

I also tried uncuffed, and while the formula is great, I didn’t like the color on me. It looks like a purply pink and I was expecting something more neutral-warm