Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

on 12/14/2018 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I cannot tell if i love this or I'm buying into the hype but i do like this. I like that its not a terrible feeling on my lips and lasts forever. It is not totally dry and has slip, itll literally stay on past shower and into bed and next day. I got the RED, uncensored? The "universal flattering red" and i have medium skin tone. It is NICE dont get me wrong, just not sure its amazing omg red. Ive felt the same with Russian Red from MAC and that Dior one thats supposed to be best red ever and a Loreal one used on Mad Men. I think Red will always be bold to wear and plays into beauty addicts concept of this show stopping red lip. Soo, because ive over analyzed this, i do not know if its truly an amazing Red or just a normal wow pop anyway red. The formula is wonderful. I do like it. Try it first in store is my recommendation.

on 11/27/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't wear bright red lipsticks, stains or gloss. My coloring makes orange reds look off on me so I tend to go for blood reds and reddish purples. I vowed that I was going to give a brighter red a chance and put my money on this. I love the feel, the shape of the brush and the glass bottle. You don't need to over apply this for coverage (even on my pigmented lips I used one coat) and you don't need a lip liner. The thing is, it is VERY BRIGHT. You definitely need to have confidence to pull this color off and you don't need much makeup as this color can be a bit overpowering on the face. It glides on like satin and sets pretty quick, transfers a lot but you can't simply rub this off. I like it. I might pair it will a darker red lip liner to bring the brightness down a bit.

Video Reviews & Tutorials