Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

3.8

on 12/24/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Completely torn by this lipstick... Gorgeous colour, lovely packaging, easy to reapply. But I hate the applicator with a passion. I just can’t apply this without the use of cotton buds & buckets of concealer. It also transfers on absolutely everything! Don’t accidentally touch your lips cause it will end up everywhere. This also means that it bleeds into fine lines, which is a disaster when wearing such a prominent colour. Such a shame as it is totally gorgeous and I’ve received many compliments while wearing it.

on 12/7/2017 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Best long lasting liquid lipstick I've ever tried.

This is truely a unique product:
It lasts all day (well over 12 hours!) thru drinking and eating
Doesn't make your lips look dry
Doesn't wear off unevenly
The shade really is stunning, a perfect red
The finish is satin matte, not dry, which isn't common in a long lasting lip product
The packaging is gorgeous
The price is fair

The only con I can think of is that there aren't more shades in this formula :)

Bravo fenty beauty

on 11/27/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't wear bright red lipsticks, stains or gloss. My coloring makes orange reds look off on me so I tend to go for blood reds and reddish purples. I vowed that I was going to give a brighter red a chance and put my money on this. I love the feel, the shape of the brush and the glass bottle. You don't need to over apply this for coverage (even on my pigmented lips I used one coat) and you don't need a lip liner. The thing is, it is VERY BRIGHT. You definitely need to have confidence to pull this color off and you don't need much makeup as this color can be a bit overpowering on the face. It glides on like satin and sets pretty quick, transfers a lot but you can't simply rub this off. I like it. I might pair it will a darker red lip liner to bring the brightness down a bit.

on 11/25/2017 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had been waiting for this universal red lipstick praised by so many in early reviews by Fenty. I orded it online at 12am from Sephora, then ran to Sephora at Jcpenney at 2pm to try it out.

I loved the soft feel of the lip paint, wonderful staying power, and high pigment. You don't need to apply much of this product to get the "bam" affect.

Needless to say for my dark deep complexion this color came off as a bright burnt Orange compared to a vibrant red which I was expecting. I will admit it has awesome stay power. I had to use 4 makeup remover cloths to get it off my lips. Yet unfortunately because of that stronge Orange tone I will have to return this immediately.

I love mostly all the other products I use of the Fenty line. The blotting powder is that life! Unfortunately though having my lips blazing a matte bright orange is not the business for my dark complexion.

Video Reviews & Tutorials