Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Filtered by age: 25-29
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

on 5/26/2018 11:36:00 AM

I LOVE this colour. It applies nicely but is very liquidy to apply, so I'm very careful not to apply too much at once. It does transfer easily, but lasts really long on my lips as well, so no complaints! Doesn't dry out my lips too much either, and I'd definitely repurchase. You can see how it looks on my skin here:

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Oh RiRi! I wanted to like this so much, the fierce yet elegant packaging, the stunning color, the matte yet still moisturizing finish...I put it on and felt instantly glamorous! But the staying power is just sad. I gave my little girl a kiss and she looked like Rudolph! I know matte, moisturizing and longwear is a hard balance to achieve but damn it! If anyone can do it, it should be FentyBeauty! In the end, I'm awful about re-applying lip color so it's important that either my lip color not fade or at least fade in a way that doesn't make me look like the Joker (literally my husband gave me three kisses and he looked crazy).
I'm going to stick with Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Top Tomato, that damn thing stays on overnight and I'm a stomach sleeper.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I read a lot mixed review about this product.
I bought this on the end of November, on early December I haven't try it and I read tons of mixed review, so I was so skeptical.

Some said the consistency is too runny and it will bleeds at the end of the day, I just sweating when I heard those review, I mean red bleeds lip is not my cup of tea.

So on Christmas I test it out, wow oh wow
I end up loving this product so much?

The consistency is very watery, but you can make it work, to avoid bleeds on my lips, I apply lip liner.

But my mom wear it without lip liner, it looks just good on her.

Ok the shade, THE SHADE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I think it looks nice to anyone.

Packaging is unique, so edgy, which I love.

on 1/8/2018 10:05:00 AM

Gorgeous red shade, long-wearing and comfortable. Formula is a bit runny so be careful during application. Beautiful packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately I had high hopes. I did my research online about this lipstick and rihannas claims of it being budge proof and makeout proof. Needless to say, when I finally got it, I was disappointed. It feels a ton like the nars powermatte liquid lip pigment, basically that repackaged. It's not completely transfer proof and it gets everywhere when I eat and it's not makeout proof either. Unfortunately you won't get a moisturizing liquid lippie that dries down all the way.. thems the breaks :( but I do love the color. I'll stick with the nars power matte.

EDIT: So I decided to give it a fair chance, so I am wearing it without the intention of eating oily food like I have done after previously reviewed. It takes a while to really dry down and I love the color. It goes on as a bright red but then as it dries down it becomes more of a neutral classic red that won't wash me out.

Popular Lips Products