Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

A stunning red that apparently suits all skin tones, it is eye-catching and intense. I found it a little hard to apply with its applicator as it is watery, so I had to use a brush instead. It was also very drying, so I think this has to be layered over lip balm or lip primer. The lip paint really is long-wearing, but also a little hard to remove. To make sure that the colour does not transfer while it dries, I found it helpful to not apply too much, and also blot after application. 2 stars because of its shockingly drying effect, but 5 stars for its colour, intensity and its packaging.

on 1/1/2018 8:13:00 PM

I love the color and packaging of this product! It's a classic true red, and the wand works great for me. I can get nice clean lines and full pigmentation. The product is comfortable and non drying on my lips, but it does transfer EVERYWHERE. It stays looking the same on my lips because it is so pigmented, but I see it on all my cups, straws, food, etc. My biggest complaint is that when I eat it can smudge around my mouth. I am going to try setting it with translucent powder to see if that makes a difference, because this is a great product otherwise and I want to make it work!

Video Reviews & Tutorials