Deck Of Scarlet

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVED this makeup! Everyday, I couldn't wait to put it on. I even got compliments from my husband about how pretty my makeup was (which was a first).
But then, one day, I cried. I thought my eyeballs were going to burn slap out of my head! Deck of Scarlet was the only new product that I was wearing so I'm thinking it was the cause. Luckily, I was at home and didn't have my contacts in, so I was able to clean the makeup off.
That's why I rated it as a 3. It's beautiful but just don't cry while wearing it.
I wanted so bad to use this product 😔

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Deck Of Scarlet (DOS) is a bi-monthly subscription box that every 2 months your credit card is charged $30 & you get a palette with 3 eyeshadows, a blush or highlight & a bronzer with 2 lip colors in the palette & 2 extra’s (Normally a lipliner and an eyeliner pencils [automatic twist up]) and DOS hires a YT’er to be the artist-in-chief & pick out the colors/evthing down to the packaging. There are a ton of videos on YT if you wanted ideas on how to wear their palettes. It gives U an option to opt out if u don’t like the offering for that month. You can buy older palettes (a la carte) too. The quality of this MU is amazing!!! I love how u can do a lot of a full face w the palette & forces u to think outside the box! Colors I wouldn’t normally put together work! Think about shopping at Sephora...,no way. You could not buy 3 e/s, highlighter/bronzer, 2 lip colors, an eyeliner &, a lipliner having it being super high quality & on trend I get the trendiest colors. For $30!! Like I said YT is full of tutorials if u get stuck or need inspo. This makeup is high quality on par w too faced UD even. Very buttery eyeshadows & long wearing won’t crease nor fade w just a little fall out. I never get bored of these palettes they are so versatile. I <3 DOS!! #winning #downtowntriplecrown