Philosophy Holiday Pajamas 3-in-1

Philosophy Holiday Pajamas 3-in-1

1 review

on 11/18/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wasnt sure what to think of this scent but it is growing on me.

To me, it smells like ive put on a brand new pair of christmas eve flannel pajamas, which mom has washed first of course, with liquid fabric softener rinse, and given to me warm from the dryer. So they smell similar to CLEAN (the brand) ‘warm cotton’ perfume, if you know that one.

Then ive proceeded to enjoy a big piece of christmas eve black forest cake while wearing the pajamas... or rather, the pajamas wearing the cake.... lol. Perhaps also a bit in my long hair, and probably even falling asleep, finally, in the cakey pj’s... waking up on christmas morning smelling like a mixture of chocolate, cherries, whipped cream and ‘downy’ fabric softener.

For a few days i thought ‘damn this is the weirdest combo ever... i dont think i like it’ but as i figured out how to describe the scent, i dug up this awesome memory from my childhood (this would have been early 1970’s) and now i really like it! Yeah it is kind of weird but for a body wash to give me such a vision is remarkable. It is a gorgeous color and is shiny and soft. Note that i do also enjoy CLEAN (the brand) ‘warm cotton’ and think that factors into whether one would like this, or not.

all of their body washes are great.. very foamy and smell good. I dont recommend shampoo’ing hair with any of them though.
I would certainly buy this Philosophy body wash again but I get a different scent each season so possibly not.