Bourjois Teint Secret Airless

Bourjois Teint Secret Airless

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foundation is unlike any I have tried before. It comes out of the pump bottle like a very light liquid and glides on smoothly. It gives excellent coverage and smells like rose. I cannot comment on the price as I bought this on E - Bay. Highly recommended.

on 1/6/2003 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this from my sweet Secret Santa and have absolutely fallen in love with it. This is a lightweight, whipped cream-like treatment that's meant to "provide a flawless finish and a radiant complexion" utilizing liposomes and vitamin E. Since I started using it, my skin has started to improve dramatically in several ways. It's become noticeably softer, and in places where I might once have thought to add a touch of tinted moisturizer or base, I no longer do so. This also has a very slight rose scent, and this caused me to have some doubts at first as my facial skin is sensitive to nearly everything. I've been pleasantly surprised by how positively my skin is reacting to this emulsion, though. Lovely product that I will continue to use.