Mizon Vita Lemon Calming Cream

Mizon Vita Lemon Calming Cream

1 review

on 11/16/2017 12:12:00 AM

I really like this calming cream. I have very reactive skin, it gets blotchy, dry, oily, and the occasional breakout. This cream is supposed to calm and brighten the skin with carbonic acid, lemon fruit extract, and other goodies as well, like Hyaluronic acid. I love this product because it has totally calmed my skin. It smells good like lemons but the scent dissipates pretty quickly. The product itself is a gel like consistency and it comes with a little spatula. I don’t mind the tub since I use it after I wash my face. A tube would be better but since the product is so good I’ll deal. I apply this twice a day and I have combo skin getting dry now with the cooler months. This balances my skin and really does brighten it.

I also notice I wake up with an even skintone no blotchyness or redness at all. My skin looks so clear and feels so smooth. You only need about a dime size amount and that covers my whole face. I’m not sure if this is a sleeping pack I don’t think so because it does say use as the last step of skincare but before sunscreen. So I use this as my last step before I use a sleeping mask at night or sunscreen during the day. This really does calm my skin. In terms of brightening my skin looks clearer and has little to no redness. Before this product I always still had redness. So for me this truly works to balance my skintone. I only have one small dark spot and I’m treating it with Mandelic acid so I cannot speak to dark spot removal.

For me the calming of my skin is what I like and it fits perfectly into my skincare ritual. I found this on eBay from a US seller at quite a reasonable price. I really love Mizons products and have had nothing but good results. The snail line being my favorite. This lemon cream though is awesome for my redness I couldn’t be happier with a cream. Also the fact that my skin is so even toned and smooth make me so happy! Even my breakouts look less angry. I will repurchase this. Recommended.