MILANI Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner

MILANI Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 7/28/2018 10:01:00 AM

SO GOOD! I really wasn`t expecting this to be that good! I love blue eyeliner, so I thought I`d order the blue one from Beautybay.com We don`t have Milani where I live, and I am pretty picky about my blue liners, but this blew my mind: it`s really pigmented, easy to apply, I smudged it with a liner brush and it was almost like working with a gel liner, it blended that easily with the brush and my wings looked sharp and neat. The wear time is also amazing: walked 10 km in 39C humid weather and while I was sweating, this liner stayed put and looked as fresh as when I applied it. This is even better than UD pencils! I love me a little UD liner, too, especially because I can get a grungy, smudgy smokey eye look with them (love Sabbath, love Perversion), but I can love me a little Milani, too. If Milani made more colors, I would definitely buy more.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great eyeliner! Doesn't get on my contacts and looks good on the waterline. Easy to apply.

on 4/26/2018 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the brown version and this eyeliner has worked it’s way into my daily makeup routine. The color is a rich cool toned brown. It’s creamy enough so that it glides on easily, but not too creamy that slides around. I tightline my upper lashline and the liner doesn’t get on my contact lenses! It doesn’t transfer onto my lower lashline throughout the day either. It does transfer a bit before it sets. Once this sets. It sets. If you want smokey liner do one eye at a time. I use eyedrops throughout the day and this lasts well. I haven’t had an issue sharpening it. This eyeliner has become a must have!

on 4/9/2018 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Urban Decay's Perversion, but this performs equally at a much cheaper price.

I have lined one eye with this and another with the UD and cannot tell a difference in performance even after a 9-hour workday. If I didn't know any better I'd say the same factory manufacturers both of them in a different label.

I let it sit for a minute or two and use eyeshadow over it on most days, then use it to tightline. Zero issues getting it off with an oil cleanser, and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

I've stopped buying the UD because of this product.

on 2/17/2018 2:39:00 PM

I give this eyeliner an overall "4" rating because I think it is a good product, but missing a very necessary BLENDER on the other end of the pencil (hence a "3" rating for packaging!). This eyeliner goes on very defined, and I absolutely love how it wears and the saturation of color the "hooked on expresso" liner gives--but I need to blend it after application or it always looks unfinished and a bit sloppy...I see a lot of reviews online about complaints with sharpening this one, but I have never had trouble with mine. I don't know how waterproof this really is either...I like some of Milani's other products, which is why I bought this. It doesn't seem too drastically different in wear from other liners I use that aren't waterproof.

on 1/7/2018 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The black one is a $6.95 dupe for Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner. So now I don't need to buy that as it is $22. This is beautifully packaged with a gold metal top. Easy to sharpen if you have a decent sharpener. I use a NARS one. Definitely waterproof, glides on very creamy, sets and STAYS. I use this to tightline and in the waterline. Stays put all day and is hard to get off at night.

on 11/14/2017 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bought the shade "Keep On Sapphire."

I really like this eyeliner. It's a nice, vibrant, metallic blue. It's highly pigmented, which surprised me because I don't have the best luck with drugstore liners. It takes a tiny bit of building on the waterline, but nothing crazy, just two coats or so. It's surprisingly soft and smooth for being a wooden pencil liner, almost gel like. The texture reminds me more of a retractable liner. It's advertised as "waterproof" but sadly it does run down to my under eyes after a few hours. Although, I do have watery eyes so it's hard for me to find a liner that doesn't. I've noticed that if I let the first layer set first before going in with more eyeliner, it lasts longer. I do still like it though because it's absolutely stunning, I just tend to reach for it when I don't need my eye makeup to last all day otherwise I'm walking around with blue smudges under my eyes.