Milani Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner

Milani Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner

Not tested on animals

on 2/17/2018 2:39:00 PM

I give this eyeliner an overall "4" rating because I think it is a good product, but missing a very necessary BLENDER on the other end of the pencil (hence a "3" rating for packaging!). This eyeliner goes on very defined, and I absolutely love how it wears and the saturation of color the "hooked on expresso" liner gives--but I need to blend it after application or it always looks unfinished and a bit sloppy...I see a lot of reviews online about complaints with sharpening this one, but I have never had trouble with mine. I don't know how waterproof this really is either...I like some of Milani's other products, which is why I bought this. It doesn't seem too drastically different in wear from other liners I use that aren't waterproof.

on 1/7/2018 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The black one is a $6.95 dupe for Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner. So now I don't need to buy that as it is $22. This is beautifully packaged with a gold metal top. Easy to sharpen if you have a decent sharpener. I use a NARS one. Definitely waterproof, glides on very creamy, sets and STAYS. I use this to tightline and in the waterline. Stays put all day and is hard to get off at night.

on 11/14/2017 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bought the shade "Keep On Sapphire."

I really like this eyeliner. It's a nice, vibrant, metallic blue. It's highly pigmented, which surprised me because I don't have the best luck with drugstore liners. It takes a tiny bit of building on the waterline, but nothing crazy, just two coats or so. It's surprisingly soft and smooth for being a wooden pencil liner, almost gel like. The texture reminds me more of a retractable liner. It's advertised as "waterproof" but sadly it does run down to my under eyes after a few hours. Although, I do have watery eyes so it's hard for me to find a liner that doesn't. I've noticed that if I let the first layer set first before going in with more eyeliner, it lasts longer. I do still like it though because it's absolutely stunning, I just tend to reach for it when I don't need my eye makeup to last all day otherwise I'm walking around with blue smudges under my eyes.