Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 years ago

I bought this product based on Ratzilla's best pick. This balm is AWESOME. It is meant for dry skin and it is probably the best balm I've used. I'm used to balms being hard and thick and generally it only melts when you place and swirl your fingers on it. But this one, you can literally pick it up with your fingers once you dip your finger in it. It melts at 35C so once it's on your skin, it melts. I mainly use this for the back of my hands and cuticles as they are dry. Can apply it to your heels, elbows, and other dry areas on your body. The product itself is clear white in a green tin. It's a twist cap so it's easy to open and close. There is barely to no scent to the product itself. Great for everyday use. I ordered mine off of Amazon Japan and it was fairly inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this product for those who are suffering from dry skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling too greasy as well. There is some slight grease to it as it is a balm but not like Vaseline greasy. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age30-35