Uploaded by KathrynStrong

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

For the price, it’s great. Does the job and smells like beautiful lavender! A little lighter than I would like for a moisturizer.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Aug/29/2018

I can't open it.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/19/2018

This body lotion feels and performs like a "natural" body lotion, so don't expect that plumped-up feel that silicones and other synthetic emollients deliver. But, if you are looking for an inexpensive lotion with a mostly plant-based ingredients list, then this lotion is a no-brainer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Feb/14/2018

I hate to be the exception but this gave me a red, itchy rash. Not hives, just small red bumps exactly where I used it on arms. I’ve no idea which ingredient caused this but I tossed it after one use. Great price and feel so glad it works for others! I would actually not discourage others from trying.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

Feb/13/2018

This is my favorite body lotion of all time! I have dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin and this is very soothing. It feels light and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin very hydrated without ever feeling greasy or sticky. There is a nice, very slight herbal smell that fades within minutes. This lotion keeps my skin the happiest its ever been, during both dry winters and humid summers. At $3.99 for …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/16/2017

Just purchased this lotion for $3.99 and am going to return for more soon. Light on application, light in scent. Has a menthol like feel which is good. Skin feels refreshed and fresh. Possibly one I'll use as long as I can find it. Long list of healthy ingredients that are good for your skin.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

Nov/13/2017

I've tried other Trader Joes skin products and loved them so when I saw this on the shelf I bought it. The price of $4.99 makes it a no-brainer.

My skin felt softer the first time I used it and I absolutely love the subtly smell of sage.

Do yourself a favor, try it, you'll love it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Nov/13/2017

Best body moisturizer I have ever used. Love everything about it including the price! It goes on silky smooth instantly absorbing and leaves my skin soft and supple. I spend a lot of time reading ingredients and this product has all of the best antioxidants, vitamins and emollients (organic jojoba, coconut, green tea, coffee berry, Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K just to name a few of the power …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium