innisfree Orchid Eye Cream

3.7

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ARBUTIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, LAURIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, PALMITIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, PROPANEDIOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE

this smells sooooo pretty and it makes my eyes feel really nice. Ive been using benzoyl peroxide and it made the skin around my eyes sooo dry and flaky. I had done some research and gotten this from amazon. I love the smell and how it really sinks in the skin. It makes the skin around my eyes supple and comfortable. did not sting at all like some of the other eye creams ive tried. I have sensitive contact wearer eyes. this tub is a lot of product for around 20 dollars usd. I enjoy using this and the texture and smell makes it feel so luxurious.

Edit- my bf and i been using this for couple weeks now and he loves it. He says his eye feels moisturized and smoother looking. I love the smell and how its thick but sinks in. I will check back in 2 month!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This cream is a little bit thick in texture. Moisturizes the eye area without causing sensitivity. Nt too sure it has any other effects. Good value. May repurchase.

This eye cream is under the Orchid range- targetted for anti-aging reasons.

Unlike most eye creams, this product is packed with value for money with a 30ml container which lasts forever (I apply 2X/day and I think this lasted me for 1 year).

I do not like the fact that it comes in a jar plastic bottle because getting to the base of the product can get messy especially towards the end. It comes in a thick cream texture which is easy to apply, however it can a bit heavy and your concealer may show if you do blend it properly.

It is also very lightly scented with a faint flowery scent which does not cause any adverse reactions (thankfully!). The eye cream does a decent job in moisturising the eye area....however I do not particularly love this product, and probably will not repurchase.