FingerPaints Tribal He-art Beat nail polish

FingerPaints Tribal He-art Beat nail polish

1 review

on 11/11/2017 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I went looking for a dark nail polish shade for Fall and popped into Sally Beauty Supply. This one caught my eye. In the bottle it sort of looks like OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (or After Midnight, take your pick), but a little different..in a good way. But this only looks (a little!) like the OPI shade(s) in the bottle.

Once applied, this looks different shades in different lighting, sometimes looking more purple-toned, sometimes looking like hints of burgundy are peeking through, and of course the more layers, the darker it becomes. All in all I would say this is a burgundy-plum shade. Even could look like an eggplant shade, again, depends on the lighting. Beautiful....Could look a little vampy. Wonderful for Fall. Applies like a dream. Glides right on so smoothly and is easy to control. I love this. I was never keen on After Midnight or After Dark, they both always seemed to be a little "off" somehow shade-wise to me, and this is pretty much what I hoped/thought those would be like. Gorgeous. Stunning. Would repurchase in a heartbeat and the formula is wonderful, so would recommend. I do not have hardly any FingerPaint nail polishes (maybe like 3 or 4 total?), and I honestly can't remember much about the other shades I own..but this one is a winner...love it!!

Popular Polishes