Morphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am not the biggest Morphe fan, but I must say, WOW! This is a great palette! All sorts of Red/Orange/Brown/Earthy goodness! If you are not a fan of warm palettes, avoid, but if you're like me, and warm browns give your life? You better get this palette! The shimmers are intense and the mattes are very intense. Even the black shadow is nice. There is a bit of fallout so take it easy when using your brushes. Also there really isn't a good highlight shade which is odd seeing as though I have very dark skin. All in all, this is one of the best palettes you can get for only $23. Buy it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Dear Lord this palette is pigmentation personified. I tried to get the original palette but I am happy it stayed sold out until I was no longer interested because this is the palette that should have been. I read extensive reviews on the original, enough to know that the quality in shadows was lacking. Well I can say from experience in using this palette for the past month that these are beautiful, pigmented, blendable shadows. The shimmers are creamy with no fallout, except for the gold in the top left corner. I had not given into the red palettes that have been coming out as of late, you know UD Heat, Smashbox Ablaze, Anastasia Modern Renaissance to name a few. But when I saw this I knew I would use all of the colors. As a woman of color, this is something everyone deeper than a MAC NC42 should have. I say that because none of the shadows are too light and ashy. You can use all of them. And the cherry on top is the matte black in the lower right corner of the palette. I will use this over and over. Very well done. I am NW45for reference. The shimmers are to die for.