RIMMEL 60 Seconds Extreme Nail Polish *Euphoria* #813

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2015 4:03:00 PM

Not sure I have the same polish, as my bottle doesn't say Vinyl Shine on it and the number on mine is 510. However, having read the previous reviews I am convinced it is the same polish, but it is an updated bottle/line. This has never been or will ever be my favourite colour/polish, as I am not that into nudes, especially the ones with sort of metallic finish like this one. Yet it's a good colour for work and it looks very pretty with a sparkly top coat if you fancy something more exciting for the weekend.

on 5/7/2012 3:07:00 AM

Have this on my nails as I speak...this polish is an oyster shade, silverish with a soft purple shimmer. In daylight it looks absolutely glorious, really classy-- a good colour if you want something tones down and neutral, but still not wanting to look boring. I kind of look at it and imagine it'd be an amazing shade for a wedding, because of how elegant it is.
Application wasn't bad, the brush is small enough, but you need 2-3 coats for opaque, and even then, the colour is paler than the bottle, but then again a lot of polishes are like that! It does take a while to try though.
I've worn this before, and typically, by day 3, there's chips on all fingers, and my day 5, your nails look awful. Luckily because of the colour, the chips aren't as noticeable, but it definitely doesn't live up to its chip-resistant guarantee. Being a nail polish addict however, I'll change the colour of my nails every other day, or every third day, so I guess the chipping doesn't really matter for me! :)

on 5/11/2011 10:43:00 PM

i really enjoy this nail colour. i purchased it a year ago so i am not sure if its still available. i would describe it as a greyish mauve or an oyster shell.
i love the thick applicator brush and its smooth and thick consistency it is opaque at 2 coats & it has a very fast dry time. i am really pale, so maybe it just suits my skin tone but i love this as a neutral with a twist.
this is super cheap around AU$5 so if you see this on the shelves at a store i say pick it up!

on 12/10/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Loved the color at first sight, but...

I tried it just after I got home and got really dissapointed. I had to use three to FOUR coats depending on the nail to make a decent coverage. Tried this on top of white/grey polish, and it didn't show up either.

on 6/22/2009 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a deepish sort of metallic greyish pink. Works as a neutral for me: toned down but still classy, and about $3 at Walgreens.

I almost squealed with delight when I saw this colour in the shop as it is *exactly* the same shade as the taffetta bridesmaid dress I was wearing to my best friends' wedding the following week..... this is a pale grey toned pink (I'd almost call it "oyster") with pearly, slightly purpley shimmer and the finish does remind me a whole lot of how taffetta looks, silky, shimmery, luxurious and girly with a bit of duochrome. Very pretty indeed.

on 11/14/2005 11:42:00 PM

Such a cute colour, a pinky-beige champange colour. It's sheer with one coat, but opaque with two. When I tried it on in the store, it was such a nice colour, but after I got home, it wasn't so nice =( oh well, it's still a nice colour.

I was looking for a cheaper and longer lasting alternative to Lancome's Alloy. This doesn't fit the Alloy color requirement exactly, and I like the Rimmel better than the Lancome. This polish is very matte so I use this with NYC's quick dry top coat for a shiny finish.

on 2/24/2005 3:58:00 PM

I love this polish! Great price for a decent quality n/p. I use it with Seche Vite or Poshe fast drying top coat for a high shine.

I love the color. It is a mauve that looks a tiny bit metallic. (don't worry, not like foil) continued >>

on 8/2/2003 11:14:00 PM

This colour falls in the same category as Potion, very special. It is taupe and depending on how the light strikes it can have a pinkish sheen to it. Out of all my Rimmel nail polishes this has got to be the most elegant. The polish itself dries quickly and doesn't tend to chip until the 5th day but then I wear it with Revlon's Always On Topcoat. It also applies easily. Perfect for the fingers.

Popular Polishes