Green Marble Setting Spray

Green Marble Setting Spray

on 6/18/2018 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I’m a regular (daily) user of the water based version of this spray Blue Marble. It is the best setting spray on the planet and I’ve tried them all. I purchased a 1oz size of this heavy duty version, for my sons outdoor wedding. Temps were supposed to be in the high 80’s and we were in a meadow at 4 pm. Turned out, a small thunder storm blew through during ceremony with a few drops of rain. So we had every type of weather imaginable, and my make up stayed perfect! This spray kept my makeup including lipstick completely intact for the 10 hours of wedding and reception. I danced and enjoyed myself thoroughly, tears of joy and all. This does have a heavy alcohol base, and sprays a bit more heavily (in the small bottle) than it’s water based sibling Blue Marble. It did not sting my skin, but my daughter who is very fair with very sensitive skin did feel burning upon application. I wouldn’t recommend this for daily use just due to the alcohol and the extreme holding power, but it worked amazingly for this very special occasion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Staple! Holy Grail! Sent from the Gods!

Green Marble is the only setting spray I now use. I've used Urban Decay, NYX, Smashbox and a few drugstore brands, but this takes the cake. I have skin that goes from dry to oily, depending on the season. No matter what the world throws at this, (or if I use regular makeup or cream stage makeup) my makeup doesn't move! Makes anything waterproof. Your makeup lasts forever.

A good friend of mine that does drag directed me to it, I was using Urban Decay at the time. If humidity or serious heat hit my face (unavoidable in Texas) my makeup melted. I layered hair spray on top of the Urban Decay, and it broke me out.

This stuff is irreplaceable and good for the price. I get it off of Camera Ready's website for about $14 and it lasts awhile. The spray pump gives a fine must and never had clogged. The little green glass ball at the bottom is cute, but the package is pretty plain. If you get tatted, you know the smell of Green Soap. That's the fragrance. No sting, no break outs. I am a customer for life and strongly reccomend it.