4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 days ago

I really like this primer to set the brow hairs into place before I put colour down. I use this a lot when I do my moms brows because she has smaller brows with a few sparse areas. I use this primer to set the hair down and it really keeps the hairs in place without leaving them feeling crunchy. The product comes out of a non retractable tube so you have to be careful to not twist too much up. The product lasts a long time and does leave brows feeling nice. I haven't personally experienced any major brow growth or brow conditioning from this though.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2 months ago

My eyebrows have always been very sparse and practically non-existent towards the tail end, it has been a struggle my whole life- I have become expert at creating the arch + outer half of my eyebrow throughout the years lol. Anyway, I have tried everything you could possibly think of to encourage brow hair growth.. who knew this "brow primer" would be the answer? I have uploaded two pictures of my right eyebrow. Apologies for the poor quality- regardless you are still able to see tremendous growth. I have only been using Browvo for about 2 weeks so the progress has really been promising and I am so thrilled to see how much more they will grow as time goes by. The formula dries fast and reminds me of the soap brow method, it makes your eyebrows look more full and fluffy by essentially brushing them up and acting as a sort of strong hold gel to keep them perked up. Browvo really improves the longevity and pigment of any eyebrow product I use afterwards, I have been reaching for a pencil more often instead of my usual dipbrow pomade.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This stuff has completely revived my once overly plucked brows. I use this at night as part of my skincare routine and leave it on overnight. It has completely helped to fill in holes in my brows and makes brow products look great. I buy the travel size which tends to last me a few months (Ulta does seem to run out of this size quickly so sometimes have to order online).

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

I got this as part of a set from Benefit (more for their brow pencils) and I thought a brow primer was excessive? Needless to say, I will be repurchasing this. This made such a difference to the longevity and look of my brows and has reduced the amount of time i spent on my brows in the morning. I have thing and relatively sparse brows so anything that will help me with volume I'm all over. I did try out the NYX brow primer in comparison but that formula is a lot thicker than this product so I find this formula more elegant and easier to use, along with better packaging. Benefit has a built in comb but the tip also gets quite messy as product gets stuck in between (mind you it's easy to clean off) but it is a lot easier for application vs. the doe foot applicator that NYX uses. I also find this product lasts a lot longer and so even though it's more expensive, I won't have to repurchase this as much. Would definitely recommend! Try out the mini if you don't want to dish out for the full size (I'll be repurchasing the mini because it takes me months to finish up the mini anyway and the price differential by weight isn't that different with the full size).

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I was skeptical as to how well a brow primer would work and would it be worthwhile. Well, I do see a difference. I have used it only for two days so I can't speak to whether it helps your hair to grow. However, what I have noticed is that it plumps up the hair that you do have. When you have sparse eyebrows, this makes a huge difference. It also makes the pencil adhere better and looks really natural. It looks like you have more hair and naturally thicker eyebrows. I also noticed that the pencil lasts longer with this on. I pair it with Benefit's Goof Proof Brow pencil and the combination works very well.

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

This was included in a 4 piece precision brow kit. The only reason I bought the kit was because the pencil I needed was OOS but available in this set for only a few bucks more. At first I rolled my eyes atbthe idea of brow primer thinking that this would be another useless resident of my bathroom cabinet because seriously brows need a separate primer now? Apparently yes they do. I have patchy eyebrows with a scar going through one side that refuses to be filled in. Not only did this make my eyebrows look fuller when the gel dried but pencil adhered much better and stays on all day. It even did well in warmer temps with humidity. It's expensive for a standalone product but the smaller size has lasted a month and counting. Worth the money if you have sparse or patchy brows like I do.

About reviewer (282 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2 years ago

I got this as a deluxe sample in an Ulta GWP. I had high hopes based on reviews and those hopes were validated with results. I had several "holes" in my left brow, which drove me to using a pencil to fill them in. After about 2 weeks of using this primer daily, those areas are just about gone. I still use the pencil but nowhere near as much as before. The product itself is a clear, unscented gel. The applicator is a slanted rubber tip that is comfortable and flexible. All I need is one click of product for both brows. I am addicted to this stuff and plan to purchase a full size when the time comes.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age44-55