benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Primer Nutrient-Rich Eyebrow Primer

benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Primer Nutrient-Rich Eyebrow Primer

on 12/23/2017 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was included in a 4 piece precision brow kit. The only reason I bought the kit was because the pencil I needed was OOS but available in this set for only a few bucks more. At first I rolled my eyes atbthe idea of brow primer thinking that this would be another useless resident of my bathroom cabinet because seriously brows need a separate primer now? Apparently yes they do. I have patchy eyebrows with a scar going through one side that refuses to be filled in. Not only did this make my eyebrows look fuller when the gel dried but pencil adhered much better and stays on all day. It even did well in warmer temps with humidity. It's expensive for a standalone product but the smaller size has lasted a month and counting. Worth the money if you have sparse or patchy brows like I do.

on 11/6/2017 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a deluxe sample in an Ulta GWP. I had high hopes based on reviews and those hopes were validated with results. I had several "holes" in my left brow, which drove me to using a pencil to fill them in. After about 2 weeks of using this primer daily, those areas are just about gone. I still use the pencil but nowhere near as much as before. The product itself is a clear, unscented gel. The applicator is a slanted rubber tip that is comfortable and flexible. All I need is one click of product for both brows. I am addicted to this stuff and plan to purchase a full size when the time comes.