Eve Hansen Brilliant Eye Gel

Eve Hansen Brilliant Eye Gel

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm not a skin care connoisseur by any means, I just recently decided to fight some signs of living life that have popped up on my face. I have under eye issues from allergies, genetics and rough handling of my skin. This stuff works for me.

Bought this on impulse off of Amazon, looking for a good skin care regimen. Paid $8 on a flash sale, I think it's regularity $20 for .5oz
I have pale, dry skin, a smoker for 10 years. Under my eyes is dark and beginning to wrinkle at the onset of age 30. My eyes are my best feature and wanted to ease the wrinkling.

I love how it has a mess free pump!
There is virtually no smell in the clear gel. A tiny bit goes a long way. It stings after application, but cools at the same time. Dries down smooth, the skin feels taunt, a slight film where applied. Hasn't irritated my eyes or skin.

Contains Hyaluronic Acid, helps with maintaining water in the skin (I did my research before buying anything) Along with some plant stimcells, but the star of the show is apparently Matrixyl 3000.
Matrixyl helps with collagen restoration, pretty spiffy stuff I read. I didn't really believe any of the claims of skin care produducts and cringed at the price of them, until I used this.

Been using this gel for three weeks. Put it on day and night. My dark circles have reduced greatly. The firmness of my under eyes is improving and the wrinkles are much more shallow. I put this on my cheek bones and eyebrow bones and have noticed they look more defined.

A miracle? Not exactly, but noticeable results. Then again, I haven't used many eye creams. I don't know if these results are good for the price. I will be purchasing another bottle when I run out, $20 or not.