Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.9

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am in the minority too i agree not so finely milled dries out my under eye when I used it to set my concealer luckily I got the smaller size,the one from this line that am loving is "cameo great for setting under eye area and does brightens.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My favourite setting powder for under the eyes. Works well with the baking technique or when dusted lightly over the face. It does have a slight yellow tint when applied but if you have tanned/brown skin it can compliment the complexion so well, however I cannot see this working on fair or deep skin tones without it standing out on the skin. Only downfall is the packaging as it can get a little messy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This powder is my go too. Im light brown and the banana powder still works for me. I like the full coverage look and it works for me. I use a setting spray afterwards. I dont bake with this powder though cause I feel baking is too much. I would deff buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this setting powder. Some setting powders I have tried leave me looking either extremely ashy or like I have a serious cocaine addiction (MUFE, I'm looking at you!), but the yellow in this neutralizes with your skin and doesn't show on flash photography. I use this when I bake on my T-Zone area and it does an amazing job on highlighting and controlling oil. This retails for $20 - 25 in my area, which isn't bad, and it lasts me for quite a long time. I'm very glad I came across this.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I would not be able to live without this product.

This leaves my makeup looking flawless and makes my undereye concealer last ALL day.

Packaging is a bit mehhhh so i transfer it into an a natural collection loose powder jar i had cause i hated that powder.

If you're not sure if you'll like it you can order samples from Ebay or amazon first and then you will fall in love like i did.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

A really nice setting powder that works well even on me. It doesn't make me look ashy or washed out. As a matter of fact it seems to blurr skin imperfections leaving the skin to looking flawless. The ingrediants are such, so I wouldn't repurchase it. I purchased the smaller dome size, but I see this lasting for nearly 100 or more uses. You get a ton of product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great powder for setting make up. The only down side is that it doesn't last all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's ok. I thought it would be better due to the hype around it. I feel it's mostly for pictures. It does help you look flawless in pics or on camera, but in person I feel it makes me look like I have make up caked on my face, and my usual make up is a more natural look. I like it. Just not for everyday.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love love love did I mention I love this product. I found out about it on YouTube from a beauty guru.. This stuff is amazing! Flawless setting powder for your concealer. Overall it makes a HUGE difference! Buy this product! this is the stuff Kim K makeup artist uses and I see why. It Makes you look more glamorous and flawless which is what we all want right :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because of the hype...I know, I know (put's head down in shame). I don't normally do it but it just kept calling me and then click, click it was in my cart...seconds later it was paid for. I must say that I am new to setting powders, this is in fact my first. I have used Bare Mineral's foundation powder in the past. In comparison the textures of the Ben Nye is so fine, it almost feels like silk. It is very fine milled and I needed the tiniest amount to set my under eye concealer. I never realised up until a few months ago how dark underneath my eye's had become. Lot's of late shift's and poor sleep will do it. I really notice that this powder complements my skin, there is no grey ashy tone when I put this on. My under eye area now appears to be brighter and less cakey looking with the banana powder on. The only thing I am not to keen on is the container it comes in. I will have to decant this into something. Perhaps in future this will be made in a nice travel friendly pressed powder form.