Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder - Banana

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.2

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been using the banana powder for a couple of years now as baking powder for my under eyes and it work great. I am a medium warm skin type I go between a NC 25-35 in MAC. I do not use the banana shade to bake the entire face, but I can use it as a light wash for the entire face only. I am interested enough to try a different shade to bake the face

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for oily skin. I use this all over as a finishing powder since I have strong yellow undertones in my skin and can pull it off. I've noticed that it keeps my skin matte all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This looks and feels amazing on the skin. The shaker isn't the best but the product is great.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am in the minority too i agree not so finely milled dries out my under eye when I used it to set my concealer luckily I got the smaller size,the one from this line that am loving is "cameo great for setting under eye area and does brightens.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

The infamous Ben Nye banana powder. Definitely hit or miss. Unfortunately a miss for me. I'm an NW45 for reference. I lean more golden/yellow undertone and this looked soooo ashy on me. Maybe I didn't blend it enough? I guess I'll never know because as soon as I saw the pics I took that night I almost died from embarrassment. OMG it was so bad. It looked like someone slapped me in the face with flour. This is not a "one size fits all" product. I'll be switching over to Ben Nye Topaz.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for the underground makeup community. I bought this stuff thanks to hearing a bit of the hype surrounding it and stumbling on it in a costume shop in Monroe. HOLY FREAKING GRAIL. I have olive skin but I'm a bit paler, so this is fantastic for me. Also I live in the extremely humid south and this is the best powder for keeping the oil in check that I have ever found. Fantastic coverage that you can easily control. Goes on like a dream. It's a little dramatic for me for everyday (I like the natural "glossier girl" look for everyday), but damn, if you want dramatic beauty blogger, this is what is UP.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product, it's gives my makeup a perfect finish I have dark tone yet it's good for highlighting. ....I love this again and again

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been wanting to try this. So bought a small sample off EBay for about 5 bucks. Really like how it sets my concealer and it set my concealer really well. Recently , I ve been using this to bake my concealer and use the NYX Banana Powder to set my concealer. And love the finish to it, cause it really brighten up my face and highlight to my face.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love setting my foundation with this powder even though people use it for under eyes. It gives me a nice airbrush finish to my skin. I would buy this over and over again. The big bottle lasts a very long time!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Guys, the hype is real!! This is a great powder and I love how cheap and fine it is. It's perfect for baking my undereyes and never looks cakey on me!! Unfortunately, banana is too dark for my NC25-30 skin and so I'll try cameo next.