Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder - Banana

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.3

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

ben nye and i dont match 😱

I agree to the majority feedback of this product. Perfect for oily skin. And I would say that this is a long lasting powder. Its just that the packaging, a bit messy to use. But overall this is recommendable. Would definitely buy agaib

This, to my disappointment, is not Kim K in a bottle (lol! Idk what I was expecting). It's very yellow & Cameo is too pale & pink so I'm stuck looking for another color. The formula is gr8 for oily skin but some of the ingredients are a little concerning? I get mine off amazon which isn't the cheapest place to buy it. It is true indeed as stated in a post below if ur coloring isn't like KK it will not have the same illuminating effect under ur eyes/concealer. I still like this. I pour some of it out into a sauce tray then dip my brush or pouf into the powder. When it becomes empty I shake some more into the tray. I'm glad I got this or I would have been forever wondering what the great banana powder was all about, it's something I at least wanted to give a go/try. It's the best for oily skin! So I may try to buy a different color to use as finishing powder.

I have the topaz one and i absolutely love it! I would recommend to use a moisturizer and foundation under. It can be tricky to wear alone over moisturized face. I do both it works for me. Love it.

I just received this product in the mail yesterday.

So today is my first time using it. As far as highlighting, it does not do much for me as my skin is light. (Light with yellow undertones) It does give me a nice matte healthy finish, and I have had this powder on for about 6 hours and I am still fairly matte. So I think it controls oil on my tzone pretty well.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I just have to add my approval to this product!! There is nothing to be said about it that hasn't already been said. Very finely milled... cheap.... little goes a long way.... lovely finish... and beyond the banana there are so many different tints and finishes to choose from. I use banana and buff for under eye concealer setting, pretty in pink if I need to add some pink back into any area... the translucent for all over my face, and the Mojave series for adding warmth and bronzing. I love cocoa as well!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

If kim kardashian's make up artist used it for years, then why wouldn't it be good enough for us? This is greaaaaaaaaat!!! I use this as one of my countouring weapon, the only thing that i hate is just the packaging :( sometimes i ended up wasting my product because of it. I wish ben nye's team would do something about it

So I didn't want to fall onto the bandwagon with this one but I finally gave in and tried it. It's amazing! I had been using the Bare Minerals Well Rested powder but it made my eyes look kind of white. This does not do that. It also makes the under eye area look smoother! I tried it on my mom as well and it had the same effect. I have fair skin but it doesn't look too yellow on me. I also tried it on other areas of my face I had highlighted and it worked great! I don't like the packaging though. It's pretty messy. I also don't like the fact that I can't buy this at a store but other than that it's awesome!

Just like all the other reviewers have stated, this product does do its job. Its matte, set my concealer and gives a slight glow to my face. I am an NC35-40. The only thing though is i feel it sometimes makes my complexion a wee bit dark. Would not recommend this on fair skinned people though, better try the Cameo or the neutral one. Its very expensive here in Dubai though, and quite hard to get a hold of. I paid 85aed or roughly around 30$ for it.

Love, love, love! This is such an inexpensive powder that provides such great benefits. I'm nc30/35 and this sets my liquid foundation beautifully. Yes the packaging is not the best, but it gets the job done so I can overlook that. I pour a little into a container, & mix it with a tiny bit of kryolan anti-shine powder (oily skin). I than get some product on a puff and do the "press & roll" method onto my face lightly all over. Than I take a large powder brush and dust off the excess.
With the combo of this powder & anti-shine, i literally don't have to blot until the end of the day. Love it!