Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder - Banana

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 36-43

4.5

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I've heard so many good things about it so when I decided to buy, I was happy that it lived up to my expectations. The powder is very finely milled so it doesn't crease on fine lines. It goes on very sheer and a little goes a long way. Unless you use it as your regular face powder, a bottle will last you a looong time. Which brings me to the only con I have of this product - the packaging. While the sifter may be hygienic, a lot gets wasted because its hard to control what comes out of it. I wish they could do something about this.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

** Not Tested On Animals **

I tried this thanks to the youtube superstar, gossmakeupartist - love ya goss! This is a very finely milled powder which doesn't give the ghostly glow due to its imperceptibly yellow hue. I never have time in the morning to muck about pressing & rolling it onto my face (sorry goss!), instead I shake a wee bit onto the back of my left hand, coat my powder brush in it, knock the excess off back onto my hand, the dab it lightly all over my face. Just to seal off my foundation ever so slightly, always aiming to find the balance between old & powdery vs. young & dewey. Makeup in Australia is *exorbitant* but I got this on eBay for $10 (BARGAIN!), I've been using it most days for 3 months & have barely made a dent in it. Dare I say it..? HG.