Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder - Banana

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 36-43

4.8

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

This, to my disappointment, is not Kim K in a bottle (lol! Idk what I was expecting). It's very yellow & Cameo is too pale & pink so I'm stuck looking for another color. The formula is gr8 for oily skin but some of the ingredients are a little concerning? I get mine off amazon which isn't the cheapest place to buy it. It is true indeed as stated in a post below if ur coloring isn't like KK it will not have the same illuminating effect under ur eyes/concealer. I still like this. I pour some of it out into a sauce tray then dip my brush or pouf into the powder. When it becomes empty I shake some more into the tray. I'm glad I got this or I would have been forever wondering what the great banana powder was all about, it's something I at least wanted to give a go/try. It's the best for oily skin! So I may try to buy a different color to use as finishing powder.

I have the topaz one and i absolutely love it! I would recommend to use a moisturizer and foundation under. It can be tricky to wear alone over moisturized face. I do both it works for me. Love it.

I love this powder! I'm a NC 45 and I use this to set my foundation. I use it to take the shine off of Mac's MSF in dark.

I also use this when I am just wearing concealer to set it. Works Perfectly.

Not expensive at all. I had to find it on ebay. It comes in a talc shaker bottle and I just shake it onto a tissue.

A great value and I this is a STAPLE of mine.

Never would have tried this without MUA! It is not the color I am used to seeing for loose powder, but it is perfect for me. Absorbs oil, helps my makeup last, and CHEAP. Got it from makeupmania.com. Now I can splurge on a good brush for it. :)