Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder in Banana

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

(formerly known as Visage Poudre Luxury Powder)
Ben Nye reviews, photos and discussion

I have a typical Asian skin tone and I find this powder really suits me. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. The powder itself is smooth and easy enough to apply with my fat brush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My first review was that this powder is too peachy, works well for baking, and I own this powder for like 8 months and I've used it ever since I got it. At first I liked it, but I didn't hold up oil for too long. I use this powder alllll the time and for the last 3 months it separates so badly! It applies very uneven no matter what I use or how much I use, it can't prevent laugh lines for more than 2 hours and so does oil. I have combination skin, oily on the t zone, dry around my nose and chin, normal on the rest of my face.
This powder gets very cakey and it clings to dry patches. I bought it because everyone loved it and I've heard only good things about this but it is just a waste of my money. I don't think you should buy it even if you tried it and loved it because after like 4 months the quality drops.. don't know why. And it's hella grey now
Also this is talc based so there will be flashback and breakouts.

I'm in love with this powder! It's my ride or die. It it perfect on its own or over foundation. I've had it for over 1.5 years and I'm only 1/3 of the way through my 1.5 ounce container- a little goes a long way! I just wish that the packaging was easier to disperse when on the go. I tap it onto my bathroom counter to use but you need to make sure it is sterilized and dry. Overall an amazing project.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I first heard about these products in various makeup tutorial on YouTube. I herd that Kim Kardashian uses the powder. So I went searching online to find the powder. I bought the product from www.clownantics.com the 1.5 oz for $15 The product came fairly quickly. I was so happy when it arrived. I immediately tried it. The powder is so silky, you dot need much product. I use this to set my highlighted areas. It doesn't AF much color but it does add a small tint of color. The powder does not move on your face at all. The bottle does last a very long time, I am at about halfway through the bottle and I use it everyday an it's been about 5 months now. The powder can sometimes look a bit too caked looking but it can be fixed by wetting a sponge and patting the areas. These powders are the bomb I highly recommend them.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I would not be able to live without this product.

This leaves my makeup looking flawless and makes my undereye concealer last ALL day.

Packaging is a bit mehhhh so i transfer it into an a natural collection loose powder jar i had cause i hated that powder.

If you're not sure if you'll like it you can order samples from Ebay or amazon first and then you will fall in love like i did.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

After using up a 3g sample from ebay, I ordered the 85g straight away so I will never run out, lol. It really makes a difference when I set my under-eye area with this, opposed to just powdering it with translucent powder. I really don't now what it is about this powder but it really makes you look much better! I'm NC40 so I also use it as setting powder for highlighted areas (that's when I go out clubbing or just when getting dolled up) in generous amounts and it's gorg, no wonder why Kardashians use it, it really looks great and keeps heavier foundations perfectly in place. Not to mention the perfect price for such huge amount of product!

To those with pale skintones (which I love, it's so classy & elegant looking, btw I'm naturally white-pale myself, I just tan :)) I would recommend checking out the Cameo shade of this powder (which I also own in 45g), because Banana will definately come out too yellow on you girls. If you're not that pale, but more like fair-medium than porcelain pale, then Buff would work best, because again Banana may come out a bit too yellow-ish on you, hope this helps :)

I've had this powder for about 5 months now. I only bought the 1.5oz of it. after 5 months with this product I have almost the full bottle still have barely used any of it at all and I do my makeup almost everyday. I use it as a setting powder on top of my under eye concealer. I use it around my nose, chin, and forehead basically all the places I want highlighted. it is a great powder for me because my undertones are very yellow. but I can say there are days when I might go a little to heavy with the powder and it will turn the concealer under it kind of a orange color which can be very annoying but other than that I give it 5 stars for the yellow girls.

One of thee best under eye concealer/under eye brightening setting powders I have ever used! I think its best for that Kim Kardashian bright under eye look, especially in photos. Its perfectly matte, gets rid of the shine completely, lasted all day for me with no touch ups. I was surprised because I have oily skin in my t zone and i thought over time i wiuld have to touch it up, but nope! Very satisfied. I got the .92 oz dome jar for $12 ($15 plus tax) on camerareadycosmetics dot com and the shipping was fast and easy! Even though .92 oz seems like nothing, its actually a lot, considering you dont need much. Of course the larger sizes would be more ideal if it was for stage work but mine is just for personal use, as I am not a drama makeup artist haha. Would definitely recommend :)

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have always wanted to try this powder for under the eye concealer, and it doesn't really do the job all that well. I got the yellow color, and it looked awful on my skin since it is a pink undertone. I had heard that even though it is a yellow color, it will not leave a yellow film on the skin, which it does. I recommend getting the white color, for all skin colors . I hate the way you have to dump it out of the container. It does help if you add this before putting on eyeshadow to prevent fall out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've never done a review on a product but this is a life saver! I use the powder to set my oily concealer and it lasts all day!