Urban Decay Detox Cocktail [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just finished the last bit of this creamy toner. At first I had my doubts about this product but had a change of heart after using it. This was my 3rd and last bottle (it's currently discountinued). This stuff worked just as well as the liquid stuff. I like the fact that you could actually see what you were squirting out unlike regular toners that seem to get wasted by over spill or orverpour. This stuff left my combination skin clean and removed all traces of leftover dirt,make up and skin.

on 4/2/2007 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A very nice toner/....something else. Vitamin treatment or moisturizer? I'm not entirely sure. However, I like this a lot. Smells good, makes skin feel clean and refreshed, and even lightly hydrates. I ran out some time ago, but if I could find this again, I'd be happy to repurchase.

I liked this product. It gave my face a nice glow. This has been discontinued and I will not buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite products to use. It feels great, and I love the smell. Dries very matte, but not dry. I always apply liberally before going to NYC the protect my face from the dirt, lol. It's getting harder to find this, as I belive it was discontinued. what a shame.

on 1/27/2006 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

a nice, solid product that i used for about a year; not spectacular, but i did repurchase a couple times.
this is nice as a makeup primer, and it has great stuff in it (a cocktail of vitamins), but i didn't notice any particular difference in my skin. it does tend to dry it just a bit (and i'm oily), so you'll have to use a moisturizer over it (with spf -- this doesn't have it). i like the chamomile in it -- it does tend to soothe my skin when it's irritated, despite its slight drying properties.it smells a bit like powder-scented antiseptic or medicine, but it's not unpleasant. i really like the dispenser bottle -- it helps impede germs.
you get a LOT of product for your dollar, and it lasts forever. hmmm... maybe i *will* purchase at some juncture. :) continued >>

I've been using this as a gentle toner, and, yes, it works for that purpose. I put a glob on a clean cotton washcloth and wipe my face and then look at the gunk on the cloth which it took off, so it does have some cleaning properties. It's a versatile product though, which you can see from all the reviews, and it's lightly moisturizing as well. It's not enough that I don't need additional moisturizer for my dry spots, but it makes my moisturizer sink in better and I need less of it. I don't know if the antioxidants are doing anything for me, but it's not hurting anything. I like the herbal fragrance, but something in here is a little irritating if I use it around my eyes to remove makeup--no big deal though; that's what eye makeup remover is for. It's a good moisturizing toner, but I would prefer Origins A Perfect World liquid moisture with white tea or L'occitane Extra Gentle Cleansing Water because they can be used to remove eye makeup.

Not quite sure what it does. But it's a fun product to use anyway even though it goes on a bit powdery. I wouldn't bother buying it again.

I must be a mutant. I'm 20 and I use this as a toner (like the bottle says) and with Clinique's Total Turnaround (which I got for free at the department store I work at)at night.Anyways, this product makes my skin so soft and moisturized.I have dry skin and this really makes my skin feel unbelievable. The scent is great and I really feel like I'm doing my skin a favor by using this. I wish I could get it again.

on 11/28/2004 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

though i gave this an overall rating of merely a 3 (i wish i could give it a 3.5), i would *probably* repurchase again, but only if i was "between" holy grail treatment creams. this product helped impart a more even skin tone by about 10%, and skin smoothness by about 20%. i didn't notice that it helped my makeup go on better, as some reviewers did, but i believe it *does* help control my oiliness (and, thus, my breakouts) during the day somewhat. this is another plus for me, and why i would like to give it a 3.5 versus a 4.0. however, i didn't buy it to control breakouts, as my skin regimen had them under control when i purchased this product, anyway. another minus is that it smells like dust mixed with medicine to me. upon careful smelling, i realized it's the green tea i'm smelling predominately. there must be another ingredient in it that reacts w/ the green tea extract to produce what, to me, is just one of the most unappealing smelling facial products i've *ever* used. some reviewers seem to find the smell refreshing, though. *shrug*. everyone's different.
you get a HUGE 4.2-oz bottle that lasts absolutely forever -- i've used it a.m. and p.m., over my entire face after cleansing and toning, and i still have 1/4 bottle left (i bought it about 9 months ago -- i'm sure this would last a year, if i wasn't going to try another tx product). anyway, it's worth the price, so i *don't* want to hear any gripes about the price of this product!
it's great value. i almost gave it a "2" for "Price" just for this reason.
Packaging quality is excellent. it comes in a sanitary squeeze bottle, that allows you to dispense what you need onto a cotton pad or swab (or even your finger -- just don't touch the mouth of the bottle) w/out contaminating the rest of the product, or exposing it to air. lots of goodies in here -- vitamns A, C, E, green tea, etc. don't know how stable they are, but, like i said, i *do* know this stuff made my skin softer(which is already very soft, prob. due to oiliness my entire life), & helped control oil under my makeup. worth a shot, but get a sample, first. continued >>

I found this at Marshalls for $2 (seriously, it was). So of course i decided to buy it and check it out. After using this light-weight moisturizer, my skin is left feeling very clean and soft. It also helps to mattify my oily skin. Im not sure if it is truly "protecting me from the environment", but it makes my skin feel soft and look good and thats all that really matters :) . If i could, i would defidently repurchase, but since it was d/c, i bet i wont be able to :(