2.4

$18.58 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

5 days ago

While this might be a good serum I can't stand the scent. Why do companies insist on adding artificial fragrances to skin treatments. I even tried to use it on my feet just so I didn't waste it but still can't stand the smell. Unfortunately I lost the receipt or would have returned it the first time I used it.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

2 months ago

A little sticky, dries fast and gives a matte effect. So if you like that kind of thing then this is for you. Personally for me it wasn't at all what I was expecting. I was expecting more of the Gel-Cream quality. You know, visible and instant hydration, which this did not give to me. But right now I can't speak of its effectiveness as I haven't used it enough to see visible results. All I can say is, this is not good under makeup and you DEFINITELY need a moisturiser on top.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

from

3 months ago

This is better then the Multivitamin face serum which is also in the hydro boost line. This face serum is much more hydrating, I don't really need to add a moisturizer afterwards unless I want an extremely hydrated face which isn't a bad thing. Has a lotion look and texture to it, with a slight clean and refreshing scent to it like the hydro boost face cleanser. Just a small pump will be enough for a fully hydrated and moisturized feel and look.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

8 months ago

I enjoyed using this serum. It's light but hydrating and has a fresh scent. I didn't notice any bits in it like other reviewers so perhaps it's been reformulated. I enjoyed using this in the morning and evening before thicker moisturizers. Only negative was that it didn't seem like there was a lot of product and the opaque bottle makes it tough to know when it's about to run out. I would repurchase though!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

9 months ago

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost serum is the perfect serum for me if I want to get breakouts as this is what happened by using it a couple of times. I don’t know what causes me to breakout, but it isn’t the first time that I’m reacting to the hydro boost line as the gel moisturiser did the same with me… I wanted to try the serum as the moisturiser didn’t work out for me even though both feel good on my skin, the next day I saw little bums which turned into breakouts as if my skin doesn’t like it. I thought that the serum would work as there are different ingredients in it as in the moisturiser, but some of them are the same… so I just know that one or serval ingredients that are in both the moisturiser and the serum break me out for whatever reason. Due to my experience, I wouldn’t recommend the serum nor the gel moisturiser as it reacted with my skin – I’ll stay away from the hydro boost line! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/buTJfPgOf6c"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/buTJfPgOf6c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 months ago

This is a thin gel with no glitter or bubble capsules. It has a fairly strong fragrance. It irritates my skin and causes persistent redness. If I apply it in the evening, when I wake up in the morning, my skin is still a bit pink. It's slightly moisturizing, but not as much as I would expect from a hyaluronic acid serum. This might be an OK product for those with less sensitive skin.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Je suis aussi obsédé par les produits de soin de la peau que par le maquillage, mais pour que votre application de maquillage ait un aspect impeccable, elle va commencer par une peau saine. Cela étant dit, les sérums sont mes produits préférés pour les produits de soin de la peau et j'adore la façon dont vous pouvez appliquer plusieurs sérums pour cibler différents problèmes de peau. Ce sérum est excellent, surtout pour le prix, qui se situe autour de 15 $. Il est plutôt aqueux, mais pénètre assez rapidement dans la peau. Ne laisse pas un sentiment collant ou gras ou huileux quoi que ce soit. Il laisse simplement votre peau si souple. Et j'en aime l'odeur. Ce n'est pas trop puissant, mais un tel parfum rafraîchissant disparaît une fois frotté puis tapissé dans la peau. J'ai vraiment remarqué une différence dans la texture de ma peau et sa souplesse dès la première semaine. Je recommande fortement ce produit. Il fait exactement tout ce qu'il dit. C'est très hydratant sans obstruer les pores et causer des éruptions cutanées car j'ai tendance à avoir la peau sensible et les produits peuvent facilement me causer des éruptions si je ne fais pas attention, et ce n'est pas du tout. J'adore ce truc

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

I kicked myself for not reading the reviews before purchasing this. I needed something with hyaluronic acid as the weather’s getting drier so I thought that instead of getting high-end stuff, the drugstores might have something for me. It didn’t break me out, but WHY ARE THERE GLITTERY THINGS IN THE SERUM?! I am pretty freaked out about this and now am refusing to use it on my face. It was a complete waste of money and I’m going back to Avene or other real dermatological brands.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

postives - it looks pretty in its its little blue bottle with a pump and the pretty little white spheres floating in the pretty clear or blue gel. Having a pump is good. I didn't have any negative reactions to it. and that's all i've got to say that's positive about it. negatives - well it didnt really do anything. Its a gel. You apply it to your face. It dries. It does nothing. I was hoping for a hylauronic acid product to moisturise my skin. Eh. It felt moist until it dried down. It really did nothing for my skin. The is twice the price of the Ordinary HA serum and has none of the punch of the TO product. I was really unimpressed with this product. It was just pretty packaging, The serum of the house where the lights are on but no one is at home. save your money

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age44-55

from

2 years ago

Way over fragranced. Very disappointed. Was looking to replace my Lue hydrating serum which is not fragranced and does not contain silicone. This neutrogena aerum has good reviws on other sites. Should have looked here too. Waste of $20. The Lue is $15 for 1 oz, so i didnt even save money. Grrrr.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral