sisley -Paris Sisleÿa Le Teint Anti-Aging Foundation

sisley -Paris Sisleÿa Le Teint Anti-Aging Foundation

4.7

on 8/11/2018 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best foundation I’ve ever used. I’m a bit of foundation junkie and I’ve not tried one that performs like this one. Its moisturising without being oily, its longwearing (12 hours) and yet comfortable, its natural looking with coverage, it doesn’t settle into pores and wrinkles, it looks good even on bad skin days (tired and dull skin), it doesn’t breakdown or move as the day goes on, it doesn’t get patchy or cling to dry patches. I sometimes wonder if its possible to have a foundie that checks all the right boxes. So I’ve been wearing it almost everyday for last month or so, just to see its performance over a longer period. It scored full marks every time.:0 Its definitely holy grail material and most foundies don’t work well on my skin (hence the relentless purchases). A foundation I’m most confident of wearing to any event. My highest rated foundation of all time.

A Unicorn? Not quite, the price tag will send you back to reality. As its my go-to foundation, I’ve to be quite careful how much I pump out each time. One pump is good for a light to medium coverage.

I wear 1B (ivory), and i’m on the lighter side of NC25 ( NC23 if there’s such a shade).

on 12/24/2017 1:01:00 AM

This is a very nice foundation. Can be applied with a brush or fingers. I find applying it with fingers the best and the quickest. It has a great tone but is not without it’s faults. It does help to have a concealer at hand for strong blemishes. But it last throughput the day. I have used one for winter and another for summer when I have a bit of a tan and love both. A smaller version for a makeup bag suitable for carrying during the day would be nice, but a little powder does that trick if necessary. In all a very good foundation. My skin is normal to dry and it’s good for that. Haven’t found a By better. Have given it a 4 because of price and would expect a little touch up bottle to come with it for that much.

I did not want to like this foundation, however, I did. No, I love this foundation. Most of the foundations that I have tried in the past have look pasty, been too yellow in their undertones or oxidize quickly. This foundation, when color matched to my skin by a professional, matches beautifully. I use a primer and the foundation lasts all day. The container is a tall, glass, square with a pump. A little goes a long way and this is a good thing. Be prepared to be astounded at the price. It is quite pricey. That is the downside.