3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This primer is outrageously priced. Nevertheless, it it the only primer I have ever used that hydrates and keeps my makeup in place ALL day. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or make me breakout as I am prone. I hate that it hurts my pocketbook but I will most definitely repurchase because there is no point to makeup for me that does not last on my face. One lippie off due to $$$.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a great primer. It has quite a hydrating yet tacky feel to it once applied & it literally grabs & holds your make up. I use it for special occasions or times when I want my make up to look flawless. I use in conjunction with benefit porefessional I put the Double Tenseur all over my face then add a little porefessional where I have visable pores. This stuff really holds well. Would I buy again? Possibly. Though it is fab it is very expensive.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

Ok-ish base for make-up, but not superb. Sisley claims this to be lifting and firming, but it did not work for me. Although I like the combo of a makeup and skincare product, this product is overprized and does not deliver. There are better primers with skincare benefits for a more decent price.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age36-43