75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

This is my favourite setting spray because it makes everything melt together perfectly without removing too much especially powders. I have used this as a primer a few times and it was amazing, lengthened the wear time of my makeup because it left a tacky feel and had a nice blurring effect on my pores. This will remove the look of dustiness left by powders very handy when I accidentally use too much setting powder. The spray is fairly gentle, not as gentle as it could be but just enough where it doesn't make you feel like you were caught in the rain or something. The bottle is very cheap looking and feeling as it is a very thin plastic white bottle with a sticker on it. However the quality of the product itself makes up for the cheap packaging.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

8 months ago

I have oily skin and this leaves me matte and not powdery at all The packaging isn't too bad - not as bad as the Nyx ones - but you need to spray it a lot of times to get it across your face, so I transfer it to my UD bottle. But... it has an awful chemically cucumber scent to it and is very irritating to my skin. I don't have sensitive skin. As much as I like the effects of it, I can't carry on using it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

9 months ago

i wasnt really looking for a spray because i do have quite a few but if i buy a foundation or something from a certain brand then i tend to buy a spray or primer from that same brand for whatever reason lol. im pretty impressed with the spray on this product. its so gentle and fine, its literally just a nice and gentle mist. despite the cheap looking bottle. it smells like cucumbers and a little floral to me which is a odd combo but i like it. it does help with setting your face and melting everything together for a soft and flawless look. it says its a quick dry spray which i do agree with because it only took a few seconds to dry when i used it. it does extend your makeup life, feels hydrating and refreshing each time you use it but not sure if it will fix it throughout the day. i did notice it does have a blurring affect and takes away a lot of the texture that powders sometimes leaves if you use a ton of powder. i will have to try it under my foundation at some point because it can apparently be used underneath....but yeah i love it and to do recommend trying it out if you are looking for a new spray

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

I have a oily skin so I have to use a lot of powder/baking to make my makeup last. I use to always find my face would be too powdery looking after baking. This setting spray took that all away. It makes it so that they makeup melts into your skin and look perfect. It also makes my makeup last longer. Love love love it! I'm on my 4/5 bottle.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

About the packaging: Buy a high quality Sephora fixing spray and use that bottle to dispense this product. About the product: I use it as a blurring spray - not a setting spray. If you need long lasting hold, layer this with a high quality setting spray only designed to hold your makeup in place. My routine (minus eyebrows and eyes): (Spring, humid climate, dry skin, mild/moderate acne scarring) Illuminating primer + Dry Skin Moisturizer Nars All Day Foundation + Estee Lauder concealer Powder contour, blush, highlighter Fine finishing powder to set everything dusted on with a fine blending brush Rimmel Fix It Spray - blurs the powder products I just used and gives a gorgeous smooth photo finish that sets really well with the liquid makeup And if you need long lasting coverage get urban decay all nighter setting spray

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGray

1.0

2 years ago

Didn't like this. It made me so oily!!!!!! Like unbelievably. Only good thing about it was the smell

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

First of all It doesnt fix your makeup but it blurs the powdery cakey look. I think that it feels like Mac fix+(which is also not a setting spray in my opinion) but mac doesnt have a strong smell but this one smells like cucumber, if you are sensitive on this, I dont recommend. But I like it very much(including the smell cuz it doesnt smell like chemical, it genuinely smells like fresh cucumber) I use insta fix&go before moisturizer, makeup and after powder, it hydrates so well. Its price is on the average side in my country, so if I ran out of it, I will definitely buy this cuz its way much cheaper than Mac fix+

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Hard to find a review on this stuff so I am happy to share my thoughts so far. Purchased from London Drugs for about 13$ CAD for 100 ml. I should have waited till it went on sale, meh I didn't and here I am. I'm about a week into using this product and so far, so good. I have oily skin, mostly on my forehead and the usual t-zone area. I start with a cleansed face, apply moisturizer ( has SPF) wait about 5 mins, then lightly spray my face with the #Insta Fix and Go, apply my make up as usual and then set it again with the spray. I do have to blot 1-2 times a day but that also has to do with he weather for me. Summer I'm defo more gantsa grease girl, but in winter I am not as much of a greasy mess. I can't say if I'd buy this again right now as I want to really give this a thorough review after I've finished the bottle.However, for now this gets a thumbs up. I do think it lives up to its promise. Note: I'm not a huge fan of setting sprays as I find the don't really work on me so I don't have loads of experience using them but FTR I have tried: MAC Fix Plus ( I just love the scent, it does jack for me really), ELF ( this was the WORST), L'Oreal ( pffft crap), UD All Nighter( ok ,but so far Rimmel is better) Will update once the bottle is finito!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55