Ardell Brow Building Fiber Gel

Ardell Brow Building Fiber Gel

Price: $

Price: $

i cant believe i found this at dollar tree, so i picked up like 10 of them i believe brow products are the most overpriced makeup products on the market, and $5 is probably the max id pay for a pencil now. (i have bought abh powders in the past but i was naive) i found taupe and medium brown shades at my dollar tree store and these 2 shades work for me. i like my brows a bit lighter bc its less maintenance, and my brows are on the slightly fuller side. this product works just fine for me, i will never again spend $ on a high end brow product.

on 10/31/2017 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably my new HG eye brow gel. I have very thin eye brows but for some reason, most eye brow gels won't hold them in place throughout the day. I didn't find the ABH brow gel all that great, the milani fiber brow gel did almost nothing for my brows, and the only one that I really liked was the L'oreal Brow Plumper gel (although it kind of made my eye brows a bit crunchy AND they aren't cruelty free, but they held my brows in place all day). This stuff is amazing. I can't find it anywhere in stores in Canada so I have to get it online, but I read rave reviews about most of Ardell's brow products and I decided to give it a shot. Amazing. Lasted all day, really defined and bushed up my very sparse brows and it doesn't feel crunchy. I like the wand as the applicator is small enough for me to really get in there but not too small that it takes forever to do. I use this over filled in brows (pomade or brow pencil) to keep them in place and lasting all day (makeup likes to disappear on my face). I have yet to try it on it's own, but I think it works well enough that it would also look good on more natural days. Fair warning though, I got medium brown and I almost thought they packaged the wrong colour in the tube. It looks gray when you pull out the wand and dries down almost to a soft black. I have black hair so it works completely fine on me but just make sure you take a look at the swatches before purchasing (the label colour looks deceiving too). I think it comes in 4 shades: taupe, medium brown, dark brown, and soft black. GO CHECK IT OUT!

Popular Brows Products