Hard Candy Sheer Envy Color Correct Cushion Wonder

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Color Correct Cushion Wonder
Sheer Envy Color Correct Cushion Wonder

4.5

on 12/8/2017 12:01:00 PM

besides the messy packaging, I absolutely love this product. it's super thin but works wonders!

on 10/31/2017 11:00:00 AM

Review Update after 2 months:
I've been using this product in green and peach for about 2 months now. Recently, I have been applying the green corrector to my red spots using my fingers to blend out, which lesses that red color greatly but doesn't make it look green, and then applying the peach corrector (mixed with a little MUFE full cover concealer to lighten it) over anything brown (sun spots?) that I want to lighten up. With this combo, I can go without a liquid foundation and just put on my MAC MSFN in Medium over the top. It's not flawless, but it's very wearable and light while hiding my imperfections pretty well. The MSFN covers any odd coloring I might get if I apply the correctors too much. I only need a very light coverage of the correctors to help, except over old pimple spots. I'm really liking this combo so far for winter because my skin tends to be dry and I don't want to add too many layers to make the texture weird. Of course, skin care makes a HUGE difference. I hydrate a LOT using Hada Labo Gokujyun lotion (a skin saver!) with my usual moisturizers, but in several layers. I put the correctors on top while it's still dewy, so it all blends well. Really nice!

Old Review:
I'm surprised this hasn't been reviewed already since it came out early in 2017. This is supposedly a Walmart-only product and comes in 4 shades. I bought the green shade to hide redness.

I was very skeptical about trying this because I haven't had luck with green correctors in stick format in the past. But, I was tired of my redness peeking through my makeup by the end of the day.

The formula for this is really nice and light. I apply it to clean, moisturized skin, just ***lightly*** dotting it where I need it, then blend with a beauty blender. My main problem areas are the sides of my face (right in front of my ears), inner lower corner of my eyes, and around my nose... plus any red blemishes I might have. After I blend out the green (it's barely noticeable on my skin, unless I really need to cover a dark spot) I put on MUFE full cover concealer (#4). Sometimes the green still peaks through but applying Fit Me Matte & Poreless (#130) on top totally gets rid of it. I'm not sure how this will work over more wrinkled areas but this does great in the areas I use it for. I don't have any issues with this fading during the day... seems to last very well.

The packaging is ok. It's a squeeze tube with sponge tip; not the most hygienic. However, I like how the tip can be turned off and on when you need it. So, if you throw it in your bag in the "off" position, it's not going to squeeze out all over the place. I actually prefer the squeeze tube over the click-y tubes, like Maybelline has for one of their concealers. It feels like you could squeeze out more of the product or at least cut it open to get out the last little bit. (10/31/17)

Edited to Add (11/2/17): Last night, I picked up the peach one (#1241) to help brighten up some dark spots. Seems ok this morning so I will keep playing around with it. I think they make 2 peachy colors, I bought the lighter one. This is not a bad product line and cheap @ around $6.