Astalift Astalift White Bright Lotion

Astalift Astalift White Bright Lotion

1 review

on 10/31/2017 1:42:00 AM

The Bright Lotion is meant to be a toner in the Astalift skincare regimen. Strangely, if you look at the usage sequence, this product should come AFTER the Jelly Aquacrysta. The suggested sequence is Cleanser>Jelly>Lotion>Essence>Cream.

It is recommended that you use it in patting motion instead of using a cotton pad. Upon dispensing, the lotion is very fluid with a orange-reddish hue. The hue does not leave any cast on the skin.

The rose scent is present in this product. I dispense one pump on my palms and pat is across my face until skin is dry (but it will leave a slightly sticky feeling). I absolutely love this lotion as it deeply hydrates my skin without that oily cast. If you have used any Hada Labo products, you'll get what I mean. I experience the same type of hydration, but it does not leave a film of 'heavy' product sitting on top of the skin. Formulated with nano collagen, the active ingredients are supposedly nano-molecularly engineered to penetrate deep down into the skin giving immediate results. I do feel it's working.

I do believe that this product imparts some form of glow to the skin upon consistent usage. You end up with hydrated skin, which will eventually give it a beautiful glow. I highly recommend the entire Astalift skincare range!