W7 It's Magic Makeup Remover Cloth

W7 It's Magic Makeup Remover Cloth

I’m nit the biggest fan if W7 products, Ive tried many of their products but I’ve nit found anything by them that I really like and find their dupes over rated, I came across this for £2.99 in Boyes last summer and was very skeptic as when i purchased but figured I had a new flannel, surprisingly this is now a Holy Grail product. I have no idea how but this thing is amazing and works better than any make up remover I’ve ever used.

I’ve had mine a good six months, it’s been used twice a day and it’s still perfect. It removes a full face of make up with just warm water and one swipe across the whole face, sometimes two for full heavy makeup, it’s suoer soft and you don’t even need to put any more pressure on that you would normally. Even waterproof eye products are removed easily. I’ve really put this cloth through it’s paces over the middle This I’ve had it and I continue to be amazed. It really does seem magic. Before coming across this item I’d use make up remiver and a cotton pad and it would take many wipes to remove just the non waterproof mascara and my eyes would feel sore.

I’ve bought two more as I can’t go back to cotton pads, but my first one is still going strong so haven’t needed to open them up yet. I’m genuinely surprised to see there’s only one previous review. I’d def recommend giving this a go if they are still made.

on 10/28/2017 4:52:00 PM

Biggest skeptic in the world right here, but this actually works and it works brilliantly!!! I purchased this thinking I might use it to give my face a quick clean in the morning. However, I was camping and couldn't be bothered doing the whole routine each night, so I gave this a try. This removed Rimmel provocalips lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. It removed everything. I simply saturated the cloth with water and got to work. The cloth is a soft pink microfibre type cloth which feels beautiful on the skin. It is also fairly generous in size. Cleaning it requires a thorough rinse or putting it in the washing machine. I paid $10 Australian for this awesomeness! Definitely a staple in my routine from now on.