China Glaze Nail Lacquer-Awakening

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
China Glaze Nail Lacquer-Awakening

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love the colour! Translates well from bottle to nail. Took me 3 coats to get it perfect but that wasn't an issue since it dried quite quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I almost swapped this color away after seeing it in the bottle. It looked almost brownish purple and I thought it would be way too warm toned for my skin. Thankfully, I saw the pics above and decided to give it a chance. The pics are true to the color - it goes on the nail a rose gold duochrome (I'm a sucker for anything duochrome) which flashes purple every once and awhile. The color is neutral enough that it would work with many skin tones. In a word, Awakening is gorgeous. I have had a problem with China Glaze formulas in the past, but this one went on evenly and provided enough coverage with one coat. I am not usually into pinks at all, but I love this color.

on 12/4/2005 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'll have to concurr with the previous reviewers. The quality of this nail polish is outstanding It applies so evenly and smoothly, as do most of the polishes from this brand. Don't know if it's the brush, the formula, or some mixture of the two.

The color is just stunning. I think that it looks a bit differently on folks with different coloring. On me it's an orchid color with glowing gold shimmer wich looks differently depending on light refraction. This polish can go from peach, to pink, to purple at the tilt of the hand.

Would buy again in a heartbeat.

Popular Polishes