China Glaze Nail Lacquer-Awakening

Filtered by skin type : Other
China Glaze Nail Lacquer-Awakening

4.3

looks like a sunset. absolutely gorgeous. my favorite polish right now.

This is one heck of a unique polish! It's a rose/lilac/gold multi-chrome that changes colors in mesmerizing ways when you tilt your hand in the sunlight. On me, it looks rose/gold most of the time, with the lilac appearing only at certain angles. This should come with a warning: be careful wearing Awakening while driving. You won't want to take your eyes off your nails! If you want a polish color like no other, add Awakening to your collection. I don't know if I'll rebuy this again (I''m extremely fickle, even with lovely colors like this one), but I'll enjoy using my bottle while it lasts.

on 12/27/2006 7:09:00 PM

I am absolutely delighted with this polish. So beautiful & unique. Almost mauve or rose with a gold flash. It applied well, very smoothly, no streaking issues. However with all China Glaze that I have used, dry time is extremely sloooow. That leads to dents & dings. But, the color is so unique & one of the few "gold" polishes that I can wear with my skin tone that I would not hesitate to buy it. (RIS from another sweet mua member).

Popular Polishes