ColourPop Flexitarian

ColourPop Flexitarian

4.1

on 10/24/2018 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was one of my first products from Colourpop and I am very impressed. I apply it with my finger and it is super easy to blend. I am about NC20 and this is the perfect highlight shade, I also use it on my browbone and innerccorner. So glowy and pretty I keep swatching it on the back of my hand just to stare at its beauty.... loooove

on 8/21/2018 4:51:00 PM

This highlight is definitely one of my favourites. When I first got it, I'll admit I was a bit disappointed because I hadn't found the best way to apply it. Since then, I've found a few ways that work best. I find you can get a more sheer, natural look with a dense foundation/face brush (like Real Techniques Expert Face Brush) or just use your fingers, which can make the highlight super intense or sheer. My favourite method is to pat then product on with my fingers, then blend out with a damp beauty blender. It helps blend it out and lets it sink into the skin better.

The packaging is simple but cute and the price is amazing. The colour is a beautiful white champagne that is incredibly soft in texture and very intense. There is some glitter in this highlight but I'm not bothered by it and I'm usually someone who much prefers a sheen and avoids glittery highlights. Plus, I find this highlight really lasts and catches the light beautifully. Like other highlights, this definitely can emphasize texture and any bumps you may have. Still, I own quite a few highlights and this one is definitely in my top 2, if not the number one spot in my collection.

This doesn’t blend well at all and stays like a chunk of glitter . Not attractive at all - wouldn’t buy again

on 3/29/2018 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hmmmmm is it just me who dislikes micro glitter in their highlighters?? This certainly has it - the amount is not unbearable but it's definitely there and emphasises texture.

on 3/18/2018 1:24:00 PM

Seriously so beautiful both on the skin and in the pan. Not the best if you go for a more natural highlighter, but other wise this is so beautiful, reflective and golden.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the product itself, but the color is not for me. I actually spent quite a lot of time researching Colourpop h/l swatches on pale skin before I bought one, but it seems difficult to figure out from their website photos for unusual tones. If you are very pale with reddish undertones this may have a slight yellow cast, it sort of makes me look tired.

I already really like the super shock shadows and I know how to work with them, but this is even softer and creamier. It seems pretty fragile though, it came with a few cracks in the pan already. The actual color is a very very pale champagne with lots of reflex, and ultra fine glitter throughout. I was actually very impressed that even with glitter, this both can look lit from within and quite natural. I can only see shimmer super close to a mirror, which is crazy considering how many glitter bombs I have had to pass on. As far as blending with my finger, 10/10 and way better than many powder based h/l.

If I can find the right shade and this formula is consistent across colors, this may be my go to h/l formula.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I wish there were a picture of this highlighter!! This is the most beautiful highlighter that I have ever used or seen. It's a gorgeous golden (high shine) honey color I've ever laid eyes on. It can be worn sheered out or full on glam!! It's soft because it's in the Super Shock range ( you have to remember to keep it well sealed) but oh my!!! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Honestly you "gleam"... it's knock out highlight territory -- bam! in your face - "Yeah honey I'm rocking this highlight!" It also makes a serious inner tear duct highlight -- that's knock out category. You will wear it every day when you first get it because it's just that awesome.

It's like $8.00!!! It doesn't look like what it performs like in the packaging - so don't let that fool you. IT ROCKS!!!!! Kathleen Lights did a video using it - that's how I found it and I was hooked. Go and get it if you like to rock your highlight like a rock star!!!