ColourPop Flexitarian

ColourPop Flexitarian

This doesn’t blend well at all and stays like a chunk of glitter . Not attractive at all - wouldn’t buy again

on 3/29/2018 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hmmmmm is it just me who dislikes micro glitter in their highlighters?? This certainly has it - the amount is not unbearable but it's definitely there and emphasises texture.

on 3/18/2018 1:24:00 PM

Seriously so beautiful both on the skin and in the pan. Not the best if you go for a more natural highlighter, but other wise this is so beautiful, reflective and golden.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the product itself, but the color is not for me. I actually spent quite a lot of time researching Colourpop h/l swatches on pale skin before I bought one, but it seems difficult to figure out from their website photos for unusual tones. If you are very pale with reddish undertones this may have a slight yellow cast, it sort of makes me look tired.

I already really like the super shock shadows and I know how to work with them, but this is even softer and creamier. It seems pretty fragile though, it came with a few cracks in the pan already. The actual color is a very very pale champagne with lots of reflex, and ultra fine glitter throughout. I was actually very impressed that even with glitter, this both can look lit from within and quite natural. I can only see shimmer super close to a mirror, which is crazy considering how many glitter bombs I have had to pass on. As far as blending with my finger, 10/10 and way better than many powder based h/l.

If I can find the right shade and this formula is consistent across colors, this may be my go to h/l formula.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I wish there were a picture of this highlighter!! This is the most beautiful highlighter that I have ever used or seen. It's a gorgeous golden (high shine) honey color I've ever laid eyes on. It can be worn sheered out or full on glam!! It's soft because it's in the Super Shock range ( you have to remember to keep it well sealed) but oh my!!! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Honestly you "gleam"... it's knock out highlight territory -- bam! in your face - "Yeah honey I'm rocking this highlight!" It also makes a serious inner tear duct highlight -- that's knock out category. You will wear it every day when you first get it because it's just that awesome.

It's like $8.00!!! It doesn't look like what it performs like in the packaging - so don't let that fool you. IT ROCKS!!!!! Kathleen Lights did a video using it - that's how I found it and I was hooked. Go and get it if you like to rock your highlight like a rock star!!!