100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Stunning cream light baby pink shade. This shade is discontinued from the retro 2016. I just bought my 2nd bottle! Hard too find. Beautiful light baby pick with a hint of creamy white. Applies like a dream. Leans a bit warm and I agree with everything the last reviewer said. I’m a avid OPI polish collector and this has been a top favorite. Looks great on my skin and I absolutely love it!!! Too bad it was disconnected.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2 years ago

OPI’s What’s The Double Scoop is a gorgeous shade of baby pink from the Retro Summer collection. What’s The Double Scoop has a creme finish and an excellent formula, fully opaque in two coats and easy application - no streaks or bald patches. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It also has excellent wear time - lasting around 5 days on the nail when paired with base and top coat, in line with my other OPIs. This is a very flattering shade of pink, pale and creamy, suitable for work, interviews and other conservative environments, whilst still being pretty, feminine and cheerful. I believe it would suit all skin tones, and I can happily recommend this shade to everyone - I love it!

About reviewer (733 reviews)

Age19-24