Butter London Patent Shine polish in British Khaki

No Image

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is such a beautiful color. It's essentially an olive or khaki green creme, with a beautiful and shiny finish.

Opacity: Easily achieved in 1-2 coats, depending on how vigilant you are about it being perfection. For me, I have excellent coverage with a base coat + 1 coat of color.

Brush: Same as most other of the BL line; nice and wide, but not AS wide as the OPI one, I don't believe. It actually reminds me of Dior Beauty Vernis polishes, but the Dior brush is also a bit thicker or bushier/wider.

Color: so stunning and rich! It doesn't do it justice to call it an "olive" green, but I suppose that is one way to be accurate. I liken it to moss (ha, no pun intended...lichen...) - a beautiful earthy neutral green, and just perfect for mani's or pedi's.

Cost: $18 at Ulta, and there was a plentiful amount (at least 3 more available to purchase yesterday).
Date of introduction: Not certain, I actually spent an appreciable amount of time Googling. It does appear to be at least in existence at the beginning of 2016.

I would recommend that you wear this color during the fall or winter seasons for maximum "seasonability", but to be frank, this is a polish I would and could wear year-round. It is so elegant!

Popular Polishes