Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream

Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream

on 4/14/2018 11:41:00 PM

I really love this cream, but it just is not suitable as a daytime moisturizer for oily skin. It definitely does make a huge difference in texture and skin plumpness, I've been using it for about two weeks but only at night because it's such a heavy moisturizer. In the morning after going through my usual routine my skin is baby smooth and my makeup applies flawlessly.

It doesn't seem to be making my skin oilier in general , so I can deal with the heaviness of it because it makes my skin look so amazing. Moisturizers are one thing I love to splurge on because I'm always looking for my holy grail. This one is pricey but worth it in my opinion.

on 10/24/2017 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Always on the market looking for a really good face moisturizer. SA turned me on to this lovely product (would nvr have thought of this brand or even heard of it). After sampling the cream in the store, I bought the jar and am now almost done using it. I reeeally like this cream!!... the selling point was the lovely texture- light, non greasy, with a nice creamy texture. I need very little product to cover my face and neck, cream has lasted since early summer and am almost done. Absorbs quickly into my skin with no tacky or greasy feel. There is no strong odour- a subtle black tea almost mildly citrus scent, quite tolerable. My skin looks absolutely plump and fresh, soft to the touch. Never experienced adverse affects, no irritation, no breakouts, seemed to meld well with the other skincare products I use without separating/breaking down product consistency. Not sure of claims re 'corset firming' but my face does feel and look smoother, maybe not tight?...I can say it minimizes fine lines but they don't disappear- I have yet to find a cream that can do that?! Overall I would defin recommend and will defin repurchase this product. It really does nourish the skin, makes a great canvas for applying makeup...