Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion

Price: $

on 10/23/2017 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love Soap & Glory's body care products - the washes/shower gels, body butters, lotions and scrubs. I have used Sugar Crush scrub and shower gel for quite a while but somehow missed this product. I saw it the other day and, what with cold, drying winter approaching, I'm always up for trying a new body moisture product. I think I probably should have purchased the body butter version of this as the lotion, while nice, is not as rich or moisturizing as I was hoping it would be. This would be nice in warmer weather, though, as it's not overly greasy, soaks in quickly and yet still leaves my skin feeling smooth. I don't know if I got an "off" bottle, but it doesn't smell at all like the body wash or scrub - hardly even a trace of that nice citrus/lime scent of the other products in this line and which is so lovely and refreshing in warmer weather. Nice big bottle (500 ml.) with a pump, though I find that with these pumps, you can't really get out the very last of the products inside, which is wasteful.

Popular Lotions / Creams