Butter London Glazen Eye Gloss in Starlight

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a mini (roughly half size) of Starlight in the holiday kit that Butter London put out for 2017. Starlight is a champagne shimmer that is the perfect daytime lid shade with a little extra oomph. It doesn't have noticeable particles of glitter like some of the other shades of Glazen Eye Gloss have, so it is a little more subtle/neutral. It wears really well over primer, even when mixed with powder shadows in the crease. I believe this shade and Amethyst were exclusive to the gift set, so I hope that BL makes Starlight permanent, as the other shades of Glazen tend to be a little darker than this one (it is quite a bit lighter than the lightest two perm. shades, Spark and Icing.) I love the formula of Glazen Eye Gloss, and as long as BL keeps making new shades I'll keep buying them.

GORGEOUS!! Butter London's Starlight is a glossy & metallic sparkly golden beige. Currently only available as a mini in the BL Majesty's Metals set, the shade applies beautifully and looks perfectly flattering on the lid. I love it!

BL's Glazen Eye Gloss is a different kind of eye shadow. Not quite a cream, not quite a gel. It's more like a whipped-jelly in a pot. Applies like a liquid (I just use a sponge-tipped applicator) and once it dries and sets it feels like NOTHING. No stickiness whatsoever. Wears well with minimal creasing, and I have oily lids so that's impressive.

And the formula is very build-able, you can make this eye shadow as sheer or opaque as you want.

I have tried all of the Glazen Eye Gloss shades, and Starlight is one of my very favorites.

LOVE!!! I would definitely buy it again.