Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash

Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash

Not tested on animals

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Laureth-3, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Parfum/Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i loved the scent of this product... however it just didn't do enough for me to want to repurchase again. This is the only product from glossier that i feel like i feel way to much into the hype. It just seems unreasonable to me to spend over 20 dollars on something (plus shipping) this simple and easy to get a hold off at MUCH lower prices

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS!!!

I tried it at the Glossier showroom in NY and bought it instantly - I honestly don't think I've ever been so clearly impressed with a soap-type product before.

The product comes out like oil but foams up when you lather it on. It makes you feel so, so squeaky clean and refreshed after a shower - but it's not drying at all. In fact, my skin is baby smooth afterwards. The smell is nice yet subtle - I'm not a fan of rose scents (in fact I really dislike them) but I find it undetectable in this one.

Packaging is also good - it comes with both a pump AND a simple twist cap, meaning that you can travel with it without it spilling everywhere.

To me the only con is that it gets used up quite quickly. Would definitely buy again!

on 10/22/2017 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this body wash so much. It has a lovely, yet subtle, neroli scent. It's an oil that emulsifies somewhat once you start massaging it in. It's very gentle and not at all drying, but still does a good job at cleansing even the more grimy areas like feet. Packaging is nice. It's a pump which distributes a nice a mount of product and I like that I don't have to fiddle with cap. I do wish the bottle was larger so it would last longer, instead of having to repurchase. I wouldn't mind paying more for more of course.