Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash

Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash

4.5

Not tested on animals

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Laureth-3, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Parfum/Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This definitely one of my new favorite body washes. It smells heavenly and does not strip your skin. When Glossier does it well they really do it well. This is probably my favorite product from them. I have already purchased another bottle! Only complaint is that it goes too fast since you have to use several pumps.

I also have to commend the brand for having an excellent ad campaign for this product and the body lotion.

I feel like I've become glossier obsessed lately but I've been happy with nearly everything (not the biggest fan of boy brow but love everything else) - they are products that just make you feel a little more luxurious in the morning or throughout the day. Body Hero is an interesting win for me as I use it as a double cleanse...I use a nice foamy body cleanser to wash everywhere (favorite is the new Nivea shower foam in neroli & green tea). After I use the body hero (2 squirts) as a full blown topper all over that matches the neroli in the nivea. Finally, top off with the body hero lotion in the shower as it seems to soak in better that way. Quite a routine? Kinda. But one I honestly enjoy. And if you use the glossier products sparingly they last a lot longer. The KP on my arms is gone and the smell is awesome and one my fiancé loves. Maybe a little too summery for wintertime but we'll see. :) If you're on the fence they gave me a code you're welcome to use for 10% off.

on 1/31/2018 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a really nice product. It emulsifies really well, rinses clean, doesn't dry out your skin, and doesn't sting your naughty bits. I also like the smell, which is fresh and clean but not overpowering. I probably won't repurchase just because it's quite expensive for what it is and I prefer an oil-based non-drying fragrance-free bar of soap like Dr. Bronners or Dove. My boyfriend also doesn't really like it and the minimalist in me would rather not have multiple body washes/soaps in our shared shower. One con - it's a really effective makeup remover, but the one time I used it on my face (I thought it would work like a regular oil-based makeup removing cleanser) it really messed with the tear film in my eye and my eyes felt awful for a few hours. So don't use it on your face!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i loved the scent of this product... however it just didn't do enough for me to want to repurchase again. This is the only product from glossier that i feel like i feel way to much into the hype. It just seems unreasonable to me to spend over 20 dollars on something (plus shipping) this simple and easy to get a hold off at MUCH lower prices

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS!!!

I tried it at the Glossier showroom in NY and bought it instantly - I honestly don't think I've ever been so clearly impressed with a soap-type product before.

The product comes out like oil but foams up when you lather it on. It makes you feel so, so squeaky clean and refreshed after a shower - but it's not drying at all. In fact, my skin is baby smooth afterwards. The smell is nice yet subtle - I'm not a fan of rose scents (in fact I really dislike them) but I find it undetectable in this one.

Packaging is also good - it comes with both a pump AND a simple twist cap, meaning that you can travel with it without it spilling everywhere.

To me the only con is that it gets used up quite quickly. Would definitely buy again!

on 10/22/2017 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this body wash so much. It has a lovely, yet subtle, neroli scent. It's an oil that emulsifies somewhat once you start massaging it in. It's very gentle and not at all drying, but still does a good job at cleansing even the more grimy areas like feet. Packaging is nice. It's a pump which distributes a nice a mount of product and I like that I don't have to fiddle with cap. I do wish the bottle was larger so it would last longer, instead of having to repurchase. I wouldn't mind paying more for more of course.