Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream

Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream

on 11/4/2017 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Brilliant, just brilliant. I use it in combination with the precious oil of the same series, and it does wonders for my sensitive skin.

on 10/20/2017 4:13:00 AM

I bought this cream at the duty-free counter, having had good experiences with Sisley skincare and being in need of a good moisturizer for winter. I had tried the La Mer moisturizers, and while I found them to be good quality, for that price I was expecting a lot more. This Sisley moisturizer is pricey, too, so I was hoping to find it better than the La Mer moisturizers, so that I can for once say "Yeah, absurdly expensive, but worth the price." To be honest, I like it a lot more than La Mer, but...still not at this price. It moisturizes, plumps, and definitely makes my skin look dewy and radiant. But so do a lot of other, more reasonably priced moisturizers from Apivita, Etvos and Weleda. The ingredients are certainly luxurious and the scent is amazing, very natural pleasant smell of roses. I would repurchase, but only from duty-free or if I can find it on sale. It`s a great product, but I`m a cheap skate.

Popular Moisturizers