Sulwhasoo Essential Revitalizing Serum

Sulwhasoo Essential Revitalizing Serum

3.0

1 review

on 10/20/2017 3:59:00 AM

I`ve tried this serum based on the brand`s reputation and I am not disappointed. It`s been a month and a half of daily morning and evening use and for the first few weeks, I wasn`t particularly impressed. It moisturized well, it smelled pleasantly of ginger, my skin looked fine, but since it costs as much as my HG, SK-II Facial Repair C serum, I wanted to be amazed. After more than a month of use, though, I can finally say that I love it. It takes longer to work, but my skin looks radiant, plump and hydrated. I am not experiencing the red blotches I usually get when the cold weather kicks in. I don`t have any dry patches or breakouts, and my skin coloration is a lot more even. I love the natural ingredients and although the price is a tad high, I would love to repurchase.

UPDATE: You get so little product!!! I mean, for the size of the bottle I was expecting it to last a lot longer than it did. Seriously, the company could save big bucks by shrinking down the packaging. A bit turned off that such a huge bottle can house such a tiny amount of product. Almost feels like false advertisement.