Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid -Champagne Pop

4.3

on 2/2/2018 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this on my neutral light- med skin tone. I apply this after tinted moisturizer/cc cream/ liquid foundation . I apply on my cheeks and bridge of my nose . It looks very soft and natural. A peachy gold glow. I prefer this over the powders in this line as those made my pores look huge when used alone. The liquid however diffused my pores and makes the skin look glowy and airbrushed. You don’t need much so my bottle will last a while. I got it for $25 so I can’t complain. It looks great during the day and at night . I think however for night time extra glow I will apply some highlight powder over this for extra oomph!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is such a beautiful liquid highlighter. The color is a beautiful peachy gold on me, but I find though that it doesn't last very long on my combo/oily skin. I've tried this as an all over shimmering primer and I do not recommend it. I felt like it made my foundation slip off much more quickly. So I prefer using it a highlight on the cheeks or as a liquid highlight base and then top it off with a powder highlight. Really pretty but I probably won't repurchase this again.

on 10/20/2017 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This liquid highlighter is beautiful. I'm in my 40s just starting to get a couple of fine lines. I have combo skin and my pores are larger than I'd like. None if those things make shimmer your friend. This just gives a beautiful natural glow that blurs out imperfections when used as a primer under makeup or tinted moisturizer. It doesn't make my face look oily as the day goes on and when my makeup starts to fade out this keeps my skin glowing and fresh looking. I've not tried the other colors in this line but champagne suits my L-M neutral winter skin tone and would probably be great when I'm tan as well. This is expensive at $41 but I would definitely repurchase. A little goes a long way and it looks fantastic on.