1.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

I got a trial size of this product when I purchased one of the Dr. H moisturizers. I tried the night serum on a few different occasions, and each time, it broke me out.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

I spent 6 months testing a couple of natural skincare lines. I used this serum in lieu of my regular treatment products to test out the "less is more" philosophy. I used this in the evening only at first. Then I bumped up to 2x - morning and evening for the last month. Within a week I added a cream at night over this even though it seems the intent is "this is it" for the evening routine. I don't agree with this philosophy as it did nothing for me. Meh. This "serum" is a gel. It only takes a tiny amount but I had to pat on already moist skin for it to really spread. I spritzed myself with toner and pat this in before my face dried. I didn't have any stinging or breakout. That's really all I can say about this. It didn't do anything or provide moisture. It was a waste of $45. Would not repurchase or recommend for anyone. Dud.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age36-43