Xerjoff Modoc EDP

2.0

1 review

on 10/16/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Xerjoff Modoc is marketed as a high end vetiver-orris cologne for men. After reading many reviews and watching youtubers raving about it, I decided to give it a try. While many, many fragrances can be worn by either women or men, this one I found to be user-masculine. The vetiver was strong, dirty, harsh and overwhelming upon first sniff and the orris root just reinforced that harshness. It literally reeks, even after giving it a few minutes to dry down. Thankfully the projection is not even arm's length so that it doesn't knock out anyone near you. I was able to scrub it off and used a strong fragrance afterward to erase it's effects. For the very high cost of this one, I would definitely sample first, preferably after reading a number of reviews to make sure it is something that you would even be interested in. I'm grateful I sampled this first but am regretting the money I shelled out for the sample as I'm just going to throw it away. Importantly, the samples aren't cheap so read those reviews first and make sure you love vetiver before committing to even trying this one.

Popular Fragrances