Cle de Peau The Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 21

I hadn’t loved a foundation this way since I was young and didn’t need one! This is lovely, luminous and feels like a delicious moisturizer when you put it on. And it lasts all day. A game changer. But it is seriously expensive.

OMG. Crazy expensive. Like I mean crazy $327 CAD. Say what?? But is this ever worth it. I don't buy into foundations easily. I have tried them all. I need absolute perfection. This foundation provides coverage, skin like, get's a bit glowy as day goes on, minimizes pores, photos beautifully. This is your basic nightmare! Meaning, is that price just too ridiculous to even consider? I say no. I can justify this quite easily b/c I am not a foundation collector. I really settle on one or two. My favs would be GA Silk (but doesn't last) Nars Sheer Glow (colours not great....) and finish is meh. This is truly one of a kind. And it knocks it out of the park. At the moment I had a terrible breakout. When I got to my skin clinic for a serious treatment she could not believe what was underneath. Nor could I actually. This thing works. PS. I did not use any heavy moisturizers or silicone primers. This doesn't need. I would keep the under layer super simple. SPF if you must as that didn't seem to bother it. But any serums like HA only made it less air brush like on me. Sorry ladies. Start saving...